What's new

The Monster series

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I dont' think it's a stick just for BOTL, but rather a stick for Dan at New Havana Cigars. The idea is to give Dan (and us) a really grat cigar at a really affordable price, hence the unbanded and potentially unboxed bundles.

If i had to guess, i'd say pete went down to Esteli and saw droves of cigars they had rolled for him and now he's picked one of those vitolas and is going to dedictate them to Dan so he can sell them to us. But that's just a guess.
No, I actually had them roll a special new cigar for him.....

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Damn this sounds awesome but it’s making me freakin crazy.
Pete your cigars are GREAT! I have had 2 Tatuaje Havana VI, a Tat brown label, Tat series P and a Cabaiguan. All new favorites of mine thanks to fine brothers here!
Still haven’t been able to get my hands on a Tat Black, haven’t had a La Riqueza yet or some of the others mentioned and now the FRANK and a BOTL cigar? :bigeyes: I can’t keep up. :pokemyeye
My local B&M doesn’t carry them and no $$ to order boxes so I probably won’t get to try these either unless someone is willing to do a trade or sell a sampler fiver or something. :guitar:

Will the BOTL cigars be an online deal here for us or are they going to be limited to certain shops as well?

Got to get some! :hammersma

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Damn this sounds awesome but it’s making me freakin crazy.
Pete your cigars are GREAT! I have had 2 Tatuaje Havana VI, a Tat brown label, Tat series P and a Cabaiguan. All new favorites of mine thanks to fine brothers here!
Still haven’t been able to get my hands on a Tat Black, haven’t had a La Riqueza yet or some of the others mentioned and now the FRANK and a BOTL cigar? :bigeyes: I can’t keep up. :pokemyeye
My local B&M doesn’t carry them and no $$ to order boxes so I probably won’t get to try these either unless someone is willing to do a trade or sell a sampler fiver or something. :guitar:

Will the BOTL cigars be an online deal here for us or are they going to be limited to certain shops as well?

Got to get some! :hammersma

Hey my brotha. Pm your addy. We can't keep you in the dark.

I have a Black, a La Riqueza, a Trufidore, and if you want to wait, I'll add a Monster to it with some other Pete stuff you must at least try.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

I have a Black, a La Riqueza, a Trufidore, and if you want to wait, I'll add a Monster to it with some other Pete stuff you must at least try.

That’s awesome! Thanks Hendy. :clap:
:youarethe

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The list......

Today on the 13th of October we are announcing the "unlucky" 13 retailers that will be getting the first release of the Tatuaje Monster Series - The Frank (7 5/8 x 49 - Box Pressed).

Gloucester Street Cigar Co. - Boston, MA 617-424-1000
L.J. Peretti - Boston, MA - 617-482-0218
Sabor Havana Cigars - Miami, FL - 305-436-8860
W.Curits Draper - Washington DC - 202-638-2555
Empire Cigars - Raleigh, NC - 919-870-0081
J. Barbara Tobacconist - Garden City, NY - 516-284-7806
Cigar Shop & More - Addison, TX - 972-661-9136
Up Down Tobacco - Chicago, IL - 312-337-8505
Havana Manor - Longmont, CO - 303-776-2332
Ambassador Fine Cigars - Scottsdale, AZ - 480-905-1000
Azucar Cigar Lounge - Corona, CA - 951-734-9714
The Big Easy - Studio City, CA - 818-762-3279
Mission Pipe Shop - San Jose, CA - 408-293-5144

Suggested Retail is $13 per stick. 13 cigars to a box... $169 Suggested Retail before any state or local tobacco taxes.
Each retailer listed will get a small allocation of the first edition.
Customers should not call any other retailers inquiring. These will be the only stores to get them this year.

Cheers,

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3

Nicely played hendy. Of course if hendy is playing it, he's playing it from the sand.:hysterica

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just called Chicago's cigar landmark the Up Down to try and reserve a box.

They said they have gotten so many calls already they do not kow what to do!