What's new

The Monster series

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Nice link Matt. I'll have to watch it at home though...22 minutes of video at the office is tough.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Great interview!
Highlights:
He likes Ron Paul, thinks Kat Von D is hot, likes to watch South Park, digs Batman, Thinks Toby is a fag (oh-that was fkin funny!) yet prefers an american flag speedo over a Leopard print speedo...:scratchhe Most importantly - there are more exciting cigars coming from Pete - next year will be the 'Drac' AND the 'Boris'... & I can't wait to smoke my first 'Frank' tonight!!!!!

koolbooy

Hail To The Redskins!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Peep this interview w/ Pete:

http://thecigarspy.com/2008/10/31/agent-15s-15-questions-with-pete-johnson/

Tons of great randomness, but there is some enlightening info on a sub-series to the Monsters, that may go out to more retailers next year....

Just a head up.
hey! thanks for the link! i know how much BOTL's love pete johnson, i wanted to make a thread about it, but i havent posted in a while and didnt want to just make a random post lol ..... im weird like that :crosseyed

but yea, hes an awesome guy. really really cool and he LOVES what he does. when u meet a guy like pete and you know how much you love his cigars, it just makes it better.

thanks again for sharing the link man! :peace:

- dennis

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
It's a good link bro thanks for sharing that with us, and for the record... I would of picked batman too.

koolbooy

Hail To The Redskins!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's a good link bro thanks for sharing that with us, and for the record... I would of picked batman too.
Batman rox! lol ... i was happy when he said that. im a tremendously nerdy Batman fanatic. A little scary sometimes :smile:

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I watched the video and I don't recall saying any of that.....:halfgrinw

Thanks again for Dennis and Jerry for hanging all day.........I had a blast.....

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So let me get this straight, the cigar was meant to be released yesterday but all of you guys already bought them and smoked them???

geez, that's what I get for not checking in frequently. I was gonna go see Eric today after work, but sure enough he's all sold out. At least I called.
dammit, better luck next year

congrats guys, box looks awesome, enjoy the smokes.

I'll try to stop in more often again, but I have some personal stuff going on, trying to plan opening my own hair salon and having to work with the ex is getting the best of me right now, at least time wise.

happy weekend guys

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
So the wifey wanted to go out to dinner last night with the family, someplace nice, but she didn't know where to go. So I suggested this really nice Belgian Bistro in Garden City (they make great mussels!!) that just happens to be a block away from J. Barbera cigar shop, which just happens to be one of the stores that got some of the Tat monsters!!! After dinner the wifey says she wants to take a stroll up the street to check out a couple of stores with the kids. No problem!! I said I would catch up with them as there just happens to be a cigar shop that I wanted to stop in. She got this look in her eye that said "I think I've been set up." Well, I just happened to get the last 3 Franks they had left from their allotment. Next time I play poker I'll smoke one of these bad boys first!

BTW I also picked up a couple of the Cabaiguan maduros, eh, didn't do much for me.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
So let me get this straight, the cigar was meant to be released yesterday but all of you guys already bought them and smoked them???

geez, that's what I get for not checking in frequently. I was gonna go see Eric today after work, but sure enough he's all sold out. At least I called.
dammit, better luck next year

congrats guys, box looks awesome, enjoy the smokes.

I'll try to stop in more often again, but I have some personal stuff going on, trying to plan opening my own hair salon and having to work with the ex is getting the best of me right now, at least time wise.

happy weekend guys
hey Sascha, i'll make a deal with ya,,, check in a little more often, and i'll send ya one! just need your address!! :thumbsup:

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
hey Sascha, i'll make a deal with ya,,, check in a little more often, and i'll send ya one! just need your address!! :thumbsup:
you are a true gentleman, but I don't want you to crack open your box for me, I just miss having the time to hang out more.
but I did just get back from a trip with my new girl, went to lake arrowhead, but it rained and it was cold, so we spent 5 hours in the spa, getting massages and such, followed by a great dinner, man what a day.
And I didn't smoke all day around her, I rather made out with her the whole time:grin:

but if you do have one you don't mind parting with, my addy is in my profile, but only if it doesn't mess up your collection.

thanx so much for the offer

you guys are just awesome.