What's new

The Monster series

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Sorry dude. That is price gouging, when you advertise on this site at a price which is well over double the retail price, it's gouging. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, its a duck.

I don't have a problem with people making moeny, but not when it comes to this issue. Brothers and sisters take care of one another. it's call being a family. This is not an instance of BOTL. You may love the site, but not a good way to start off here with your first post.

Bill

PM Sent to Elvis also!

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Sorry dude. That is price gouging, when you advertise on this site at a price which is well over double the retail price, it's gouging. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, its a duck.

I don't have a problem with people making moeny, but not when it comes to this issue. Brothers and sisters take care of one another. it's call being a family. This is not an instance of BOTL. You may love the site, but not a good way to start off here with your first post.

Bill

Bill

Very well said.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I am speachless. Only because if I got started I wouldn't stop.

Bill, nicely put, but I would have said much more.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
ah no.. Let's do the math. $13 for a single, $169 for the box. Gouger mans price $450. Let's see a profit of $281. I know, there is shipping too, but the winner has to pay that anyways. There is a associated E@@Y costs, but that much. I think not..

As Suze Orzman would say... I think NOT!!!!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
What happened to caveat emptor?

Anyone with half a brain, who has access to the internet, can easily view the list of 13, with phone numbers and find some still available.

I just did.

One more on the way.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
As an aside, I bought some pipe tobacco at LJ Perreti's yesterday. I believe that they had boxes still available.

I've already got one from my B&M (let me throw a shout out to Jose if you are reading this mi hermano), so I didn't ask but anyone who is interested might try there.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Oh yeah 1 more thing. I wonder if Ebay and Gay Gal would to know that your product is for consuption and not for collection purposes. You stated above that you would just smoke them all. Between this and ther Tat Black Jar, you have proven yourself to not be a Brother of the Leaf, but rather a total Douche nozzle. My guess is that you smoke cigarettes or White Owls, and wouldn't know the diference between a good cigar and a gas station tubo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
no need to engage this guy on his own level!
Wise words. He's not one of us. Let's all leave it at that and go back to talking about a great cigar...THE FRANK!!!

Had my first one the other day and for all of you have not tried one, you are in for a very special treat. I finally let mine go when the overall length of the cigar was sub-nub. It truly is the cat's pajamas...

BIG thumbs up to Pete on this one. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I was going to smoke my second one tonight, but my daughter wrecked her car. I'm not really in the mood anymore.