What's new

The Monster series

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
EDIT: b/c Angry Bill already said it... I guess I'm slow to the draw today.

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Whoever is herfin one of these soon. Keep a taste bud peeled for the taste on the exhale. It only lasts a mere 5 seconds. I just can't put my finger on it. I need to know. It's driving me nutty.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Whoever is herfin one of these soon. Keep a taste bud peeled for the taste on the exhale. It only lasts a mere 5 seconds. I just can't put my finger on it. I need to know. It's driving me nutty.
I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but it reminded me of a good Chateau Nuef des Papes or what some people refer to as that dry decaying wood smell you get in the forest.

Dang. I'll see if I can make it to Big Easy. Thanks!

Bear
You'd best call him as he was selling through them rather quickly tonight.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
tried my first one last night.
totally mixed emotions. the coffin and the look of the sticks was impressive. laid them down next to some black labels and noticed how much darker the franks are.
from first draw i thought it was going to be a larger version of the black, which i love. but frank had more of what i can only describe as richness.
so what made for the mixed emotions? the fact that i loved this stick all the way to the nub and i know that i only have a very few left!
nice job pete! but you've got to keep this blend on file somewhere for future use!!!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Box #582

Can anyone explain to me the tax stamp on the box. Tabacalera Cubana, someone asked me if this was a tax stamp from that island south of Florida.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Box #582

Can anyone explain to me the tax stamp on the box. Tabacalera Cubana, someone asked me if this was a tax stamp from that island south of Florida.
It's not a tax stamp from Cuba, it's a box seal from the maker of the cigar. Many cigar companies have recognized their heritage and the heritage of the cigar itself by using works like Havana, Cubana etc as part of their name. Your cigars have about as much to do with Cuba as Tony Bahama shirts have to do with the Bahamas. It's just branding.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It's not a tax stamp from Cuba, it's a box seal from the maker of the cigar. Many cigar companies have recognized their heritage and the heritage of the cigar itself by using works like Havana, Cubana etc as part of their name. Your cigars have about as much to do with Cuba as Tony Bahama shirts have to do with the Bahamas. It's just branding.

:rofl: Tommy Bahama shits :headroll:
------------------------------------------------------------
I got boxes 628 and 624. I've been reading it for a while now, but these really are some good looking cigars. The box is fantastic, I can't wait to get my new end-table-style humidor where I can display the boxes! :skew:

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
:rofl: Tommy Bahama shits :headroll:
------------------------------------------------------------
I got boxes 628 and 624. I've been reading it for a while now, but these really are some good looking cigars. The box is fantastic, I can't wait to get my new end-table-style humidor where I can display the boxes! :skew:
I should know better, got a few of em.:dunno:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Are there any Franks left?

Any inside scoop on where I might find a few extra?

A fiver..?

(Yes - I am fortunate enough to have gotten a box, but I am wanting a few more... typical...)

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
buyer beware.[/quote]

Look closer and see what he got for his black jar...:popeyes:

Last edited by a moderator: