What's new

The Official Budget Stick Thread

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I know this thread is massively old but I have to respond here. I recently had a cigar that if you buy in bundle of 25 is $3. They are no-name custom rolled cigars from Cuban Crafters in Daytona. Not the Miami one. They were better than some $10 cigars I have smoke and I am not talking about Gran Habano rares or something weird. They compared to some My Fathers or San Cristobals I have had. They were good.
Thanks for sharing. This thread should never die. You're just keeping the candle burning brother.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are some $2.50-$4.50 cigars I do enjoy..my wallet enjoys them too.
1. Nick's Sticks & Lot 23's by Perdomo.
2. Foundry Chillin' Moose... $2.50 where I live. A box of Corona's for $38 and bigger sizes for not much more.
3. Nat Cicco Liga #4
4. CAO Osa
5. Brickhouse has some in the $4 range at my b&m

okia42

Billy
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
budget sticks are part of my rotation. I wish I was a baller and did not need to look at prices of sticks.
For me when you find a great cigar on the cheap then it even tastes better.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
@okia42 i agree completely
not that i have smoked tons of expensive sticks (on avg i purchase at the $3-5 mark), but i have smoked a few. with expensive sticks, you expect a good smoking experience. but there is something gratifying about smoking that sub-$4 stick that you feel is every bit as good as a $12+ stick . .... or maybe it is just the journey in finding it :D

-tad