What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Some awesome stuff on the Monster Mashup right now.
Too bad the Tat Black PLs are sold out. But if anyone's taking advantage of the Monster, don't forget the eBates for 5% off (link in my sig). Go to Monster, add to cart, then go to e-Bates, click over to Famous from there, and your monster stuff will be in your cart and you'll get the 5% cash back.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Some awesome stuff on the Monster Mashup right now.
Too bad the Tat Black PLs are sold out. But if anyone's taking advantage of the Monster, don't forget the eBates for 5% off (link in my sig). Go to Monster, add to cart, then go to e-Bates, click over to Famous from there, and your monster stuff will be in your cart and you'll get the 5% cash back.
Or you can just use the BOTLORG discount code when you checkout and get 15% off.......

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/68942-Hello-From-Famous-Smokes-BOTL-s-Newest-Site-Sponsor!?highlight=Famous+smoke+shop

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Or you can just use the BOTLORG discount code when you checkout and get 15% off.......
Or you could do both :D They're not mutually exclusive offers.

1. Add monster items to cart, close browser
2. Open new browser, go to ebates, and click over to Famous from ebates
3. Open cart (monster items will still be there), and input the BOTLORG code
4. Checkout, et voila, you've got 15% off the subtotal and 5% back off the remaining total.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Or you could do both :D They're not mutually exclusive offers.

1. Add monster items to cart, close browser
2. Open new browser, go to ebates, and click over to Famous from ebates
3. Open cart (monster items will still be there), and input the BOTLORG code
4. Checkout, et voila, you've got 15% off the subtotal and 5% back off the remaining total.
It's almost like free smokes!:drool::scratchhe

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
True dat. Just tooooo many steps for me :grin:
Especially when it's just to use such a shady retailer.
Really?

Didn't realize that BOTL site sponsors were considered "shady".
I've had major issues with famous overcharging me and messing up my shipping. I paid for next day they sent it economy. Which according to them at first the said they did send it next day and then 10 minutes later they told me an employee changed the shipping for no reason. I was told a supervisor would call me every day for 4 days until I happened to get an employee that gave me the supervisors direct number. In the end my order of 60 cigars got there 8 days after order and were dry. They refunded me the difference in shipping and sent me a 4 pack of liga no.9 that also arrived dry as dirt. I will use them one more time to give them a second chance but they aren't great so far.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
True dat. Just tooooo many steps for me :grin:
Especially when it's just to use such a shady retailer.
Really?

Didn't realize that BOTL site sponsors were considered "shady".
I've had major issues with famous overcharging me and messing up my shipping. I paid for next day they sent it economy. I was told a supervisor would call me every day for 4 days until I happened to get an employee that gave me the supervisors direct number. In the end my order of 60 cigars got there 8 days after order and were dry. They refunded me the difference in shipping and sent me a 4 pack of liga no.9 that also arrived dry as dirt. I will use them one more time to give them a second chance but they aren't great so far.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
You and TJ must have had the same operator??? While I would rather buy from Cmac at Emersons or local when (if ever) I'm home, I've used Famous countless times and never had an issue. So anyways how about someone post a deal???

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Seriouscigars ships everything w/ a boveda humidipack, and they rock the hut, consider using them if Famous keeps fuckin you. Famous is a great shop too though imho, so suck it up.