What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It sure is funny how one guy has an unfavorable remark about this cigar and he is questioned. Many say that it will be a good cigar and is a good cigar now and no questioning. I have not read every review, but one thing I do know about this cigar is that this site LOVES their Tats. Another good thing about this cigar is that this site has come about full face acting like adults than spoiled little school girls who could not get a Beiber concert ticket.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
It sure is funny how one guy has an unfavorable remark about this cigar and he is questioned. Many say that it will be a good cigar and is a good cigar now and no questioning. I have not read every review, but one thing I do know about this cigar is that this site LOVES their Tats. Another good thing about this cigar is that this site has come about full face acting like adults than spoiled little school girls who could not get a Beiber concert ticket.
No one was disrespectful -- they just said they didn't agree. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, even the Tat-loving majority on the site, as long as they're adult about it.

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nah, I question anyone who judges an entire blend on just one cigar. Pretty simple as that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As Sin said I don't think anyone was rude or child like about it. Even the poster who was questioned about judging the line from one stick even agreed he should try a couple more before passing judgement on it. I am a self admitted Tat Ho but I also have no problem being vocal about a stick if I feel it was a swing and a miss. I admitted openly many times that the Drac was a disappointment but it also isn't fair to tell people the stick isn't worth the money when your basing your opinion off of one stick ROTT.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine will arrive on Wednesday I'm stoked. It's gonna be hard not to smoke one right away

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
That's what I'm hoping for!
Of Course you weren't dude I know that I also know I will be sending you five cigars as soon as they get here and we can both check them out together. Your a great guy and it would be an insult to refuse a gift bro :fencing:

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Been meaning to mention I got on a wait list early in the game. Got the call that my box was in, I passed it to the next one in line.

At the last minute I felt wierd with all the hype and that I had not tried the cigar (I'm real hit or miss with Tat's).

I used the funds to buy some other tasty sticks.

If an opportunity presents itself I might buy a few or a 5er for fun, if not no biggie.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wishful thinking!. I usually don't smoke anything that I have shipped for at least a week but I probably won't be able to resist temptation.
Nothing wrong with that rational. If I have anything come in via online retailer I usually try and let them nap for at least 2 weeks to try and get it closer to my ideal smoking condition although the Wolfman lasted 2 days before I said "Screw It." Sometimes temptation does get the best of me and I will smoke a stick ROTT but I always make sure I check that it's not too spongy otherwise I won't bother as over humidified sticks never smoke well. Life is to short to smoke a bad cigar.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of these companies throw a 72% bovida in the package while shipping now, which is great but that's one of the reasons I let them sit, so they can get back down to where I like em

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Some of these companies throw a 72% bovida in the package while shipping now, which is great but that's one of the reasons I let them sit, so they can get back down to where I like em
Yeah I've found that anything that high I just don't enjoy smoking. I try to keep my sticks around 63 or so. Draw is great. Start getting over 65 and it gets too tight for my liking.

JP8

USAF Retired
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Wolfman on sale at smokeinn (10 count boxes). It's a scavenger hunt on their website.

Edit: Looks like they've sold out already...they only had 30 boxes.