What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Since I am to lazy to search the threads, when will these be released to buy online so the ones of us who don't have a b&m will be able to buy a few singles to try? I have tried a few of my regular places and don't see any available.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Since I am to lazy to search the threads, when will these be released to buy online so the ones of us who don't have a b&m will be able to buy a few singles to try? I have tried a few of my regular places and don't see any available.
NHC and SmokeInn have already put their online and sold out almost immediately. I think a few others have done the same as well, but I'm not positive which, so I'm not gonna name names.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
STuff should be arriving to the rest of the B&Ms soon, so you BOTLs who find some, consider picking them up to hook up for fellow BOTLs!

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Arrived at the shop I work at today. Tasty smokes. I like these more than last year's for sure.

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Never heard of these. Anyone care to explain what the big deal is here.
Every Halloween Pete Johnson (Tatuaje) puts out a Monster Series cigar this year is the Wolfman. (2008 = Frank, 2009 = Drac, 2010 = Face). These are a limited release and one of the bigger cigar releases in the industry. That is pretty much the jest of it.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Every Halloween Pete Johnson (Tatuaje) puts out a Monster Series cigar this year is the Wolfman. (2008 = Frank, 2009 = Drac, 2010 = Face). These are a limited release and one of the bigger cigar releases in the industry. That is pretty much the jest of it.
Since they're for Halloween are they dressed up in costumes or something?

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Since they're for Halloween are they dressed up in costumes or something?
Each one is made to resemble the character in a way. The Franks label was green with black writing. The Dracs dress box looked like a coffin. The Face and Wolfman dress boxes have blood splatter on them along with the wolfman's looks like it has be clawed up

Click here for images

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Each one is made to resemble the character in a way. The Franks label was green with black writing. The Dracs dress box looked like a coffin. The Face and Wolfman dress boxes have blood splatter on them along with the wolfman's looks like it has be clawed up

Click here for images
Also the Drac, is a long torpedo, like a tooth. Wolfman has a shaggy foot, Face don't know it has that lighter patch on the wrapper, although I'm not sure what that resembles.

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Also the Drac, is a long torpedo, like a tooth. Wolfman has a shaggy foot, Face don't know it has that lighter patch on the wrapper, although I'm not sure what that resembles.
I believe it is suppose to be like a leather Patch for Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
your joking, right, I am sure someone will give up a full box for the right price, but it is going to be a very high price.
A quick search of his posts shows everything from Opus Maduros to to RE CCs to posts on the Face and other Tat LEs. I think he got you guys hook line and sinker........:eyepoke:

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Im not a part of Atlantics VIP club but I got the VIP Email for the wolfman. I think somebody messed up over there.