What's new

The "unlucky" 13 retailers

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New here, I'm on a couple of other boards but I've been following the Drac threads.

I have a question about the "Stag Tobacconist in AZ" On the retailer list there is none in AZ, but there is one in Colorado Springs and one in New Mexico. How can I find out which store is getting some Dracs? Hoping someone knows or can point me in the right direction

Thanks
Nick

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
New here, I'm on a couple of other boards but I've been following the Drac threads.

I have a question about the "Stag Tobacconist in AZ" On the retailer list there is none in AZ, but there is one in Colorado Springs and one in New Mexico. How can I find out which store is getting some Dracs? Hoping someone knows or can point me in the right direction

Thanks
Nick
I wasnt going to say anything but it is appearant now. All of the crazy botler on botl(ME included) that have a passion for Petes smokes have shot themselves in the foot by all the talk the last 2 months or so and now its is appearant. Maybe the Admins need to lock all drac threads and I know another way we can Enter IN A ROOM and DISCUSS IT EVERY NIGHT.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0

Thanks
Nick
Ah Nick, check the secondary retailer list right after the 13. Ambassador in Scottsdale is first on the list.

Can it be 10/31/09 already....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the response Bill, I was just wondering since I'm in New Mexico and the other shop Montes is listed incorrectly in AZ as well.

Dracs arent a secret guys, don't mean to burst any bubbles or step on any toes. Just looking for info and the tat website was not very helpful

Cheers

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
No there not a secret by any means but if you are other boards why come here for Drac info(and 1st post)? And welcome to botl.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Remember folks, we don't front folks off, unless they are spammers. Take it to PM if you have an issue or educate folks as to our ways and rules. Remember our name. Brother of the Leaf!

I know nerves are frazzled, but we are all sharing our passionate hobby!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Remember folks, we don't front folks off, unless they are spammers. Take it to PM if you have an issue or educate folks as to our ways and rules. Remember our name. Brother of the Leaf!

I know nerves are frazzled, but we are all sharing our passionate hobby!
I concur

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have difficulty in understanding your post...how can you relate some one with such a good rumour....
I got to know the real retailers that's it... i have felt that time the value of your post... i found the nearby retailer of my town...
Thanks Buddy!!!!
keep it up...

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
i have difficulty in understanding your post...how can you relate some one with such a good rumour....
I got to know the real retailers that's it... i have felt that time the value of your post... i found the nearby retailer of my town...
Thanks Buddy!!!!
keep it up...

Please go to the introduction thread and introduce yourself. [ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23"]http://www.botl.org/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23[/ame]

As for your first post, I am lost as to the meaning, but welcome!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I wasnt going to say anything but it is appearant now. All of the crazy botler on botl(ME included) that have a passion for Petes smokes have shot themselves in the foot by all the talk the last 2 months or so and now its is appearant. Maybe the Admins need to lock all drac threads and I know another way we can Enter IN A ROOM and DISCUSS IT EVERY NIGHT.
I totally agree, man. That's what we should have done. Some of the people here even had a say in helping Pete decide on the wrapper for the Boris ... and I"ll be some of them won't even end up with a box of Boris, lol! Next year, we need a PRIVATE BOARD!!