What's new

The "unlucky" 13 retailers

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Well it's raining here today...and my office has leaks......So today would be a bad day to wait outside....

Everyone is forgetting about Boris(Frank out of costume) This cigar was something that the boys at BOTL helped me with during the SoCal herf this year. If anyone was on the phone that day, please relay the story but they all helped me pick the wrapper over the phone while I was in Nicaragua......Poor lonely Boris......
I haven't forgotten about Boris--I'm stoked about it, actually, probably more so than the Drac.

And yeah, I was there that day in San Diego, that was cool as fuck. Petey was down in Nicaragua and Scotty called him up and put him on speakerphone. We all--like, 17 or so folks--were in Jeff's backyard pool area smoking and Pete said he had like 4 different "samples" of the cigar in front of him. There were 4 different wrapper (don't remember what they were) and he described each one to us, the color, the aroma, and then of course the taste of each. I mean, brotha had 4 cigars lit up and going at once, tasting them all and relaying it over the phone back to us!

After Pete described it all (which was hard to do cuz we were all talking our asses off, ya know?, which drives a speakerphone bat-shit crazy) he kinda narrowed it down to two wrappers as being "the one" and let us in San Diego help him choose which one was going to be "the one"....we all voted on that Sumatra because it sounded the most unique and delicious.

So yeah, I'm definitely gonna have to try the Boris, no doubt. I'm all about it! :peace:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yeah, it mighta been 5 samples, I don't remember. I mean, it was the early afternoon, so by that time of day I was likely either (A) drunk-as-shit, or (B) hungover-as-hell.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
List of wrappers that day that I was smoking all at once:

Sumatra Ecuador
Habano Ecuador
Habano Criollo Nica
Connecticut Broadleaf
Conn. Ecuador

I had like 7 cigars burning some with similar wrappers just in different primings.....

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Fuck it....Next year I am keeping all the boxes for myself to sell direct from the Los Angeles showroom. First come first served, must be present to purchase a box. Limit 3 boxes per customer. So you will have to camp out in front of my office for a few days to get the low numbers.....

This is a great way to make everyone hate me. My retailers and the consumers and brand supporters.
++++

Funny. But since I live in LA, I actually wouldn't mind that.:grin:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
List of wrappers that day that I was smoking all at once:

Sumatra Ecuador
Habano Ecuador
Habano Criollo Nica
Connecticut Broadleaf
Conn. Ecuador

I had like 7 cigars burning some with similar wrappers just in different primings.....
Yeap didn't remember the number, but I knew it was a ton...more than anyone should be smoking at once. I mean damn, smoking 7 cigars at once? That's almost as good as Wiggy smoking 18 in one day. :smokingbo

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Now you're talking !!! Treat this bunch cryin' bitches like .... well ... a bunch of cryin' bitches. You are way too nice. If I were you, I'd make them do all of the above and blow me while they are at it.

As far as I'm concerned if I get my hands on piles and piles of BLACKS I could live with out the Dracs ... hey that's an advertising mantra ... " F*@# the Dracs and give me Blacks ... F*@# the Dracs and give me Blacks ...F*@# the ..."
F*@# the Blacks and give me Dracs!

Wait....I did it wrong! :)

~brooks

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
blacks... haha i remember when those were so popular among the people i hung out with.. every now and then at a party or get together someone will walk in with one on their ear and i just laugh :smokingbo

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I hopefully will be able to get a box. I'm on three "pre-pay lists" and I'm going to try to get them when they first release online, I really hope I can get a box. I missed out on the Frank last year :(

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Ya know I'd consider driving to a retailer on the 31st but I'm working at the cigarshop for halloween. Oh well I guess. Hmm after reading the first post it appears that my B&M will be getting a box two so I can at least try one. I'm happy with that.