What's new

"The Walking Dead" On AMC

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Starting Oct 16th and I can't wait. I really enjoyed the first season alot and I really thought I'd hate it. Hopefully this season will be just as good.
http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead
Agreed, I could not believe how well it was done. Reminded me of a HBO series.

If you have not seen the show watch the first series and then catch #2 in October, you will not be let down!

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
While watching Breaking bad Sunday I saw the previews for this series. I'm not a big zombie fan. But it did peek my interest some. I'll watch an episode or two and see what it's all about.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
First season was awesome ... can't wait for the second!

I don't want to sound like a broken record ... but the score (music) that's playing while Rick tracks down the zombie in the park and Morgan is trying to shoot his wife is absolutely brilliant (same score from Capa's jump in "Sunshine", btw ... "Adagio in D Minor").

Last edited:

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
For those inclined, the comic books are awesome, as well... Significantly more gritty than the show, however, so not at all for the faint of heart.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
you will have to look for them at other ...<questionable> sites.... AMC did not put the full episodes on their website...

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Last year, I was so into the season when I missed a show I would just buy it on amazon the next day. Amazon will let you buy single episode for downlaod at a reduced price.

By now you might have to by the whole season. Maybe not, check it out.

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hope AMC doesn't mess this up. They fired the head writer and cut 250k per episode. Season one started out well then as the season went on it got off track from the comics.

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
The graphic novels are great, and red box just released the entire first season on one DVD. They got away from the novels which kind of sucks, I just hope they don't get to focused on the zombies. The novels focus on the characters which is a brilliant concept.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just started watching the first season last night after renting it from the redbox, it's great! Time to google season 2!