What's new

"The Walking Dead" On AMC

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Caught up last night. I liked last night's episode! I think we're going to start seeing Rick's character develop into a hardened leader as this season continues. He's been a leader that constantly second guesses decisions but he's starting to see he needs to grow a pair in order to protect this group.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Walking Dead is one of my favorite series. The latest episode with Rick and Shane was great! The first episode after the break was the first one without Darabont involved, and to be honest, the show has maintained a pretty decent consistency.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Some ideas have been floating around after last night's episode

**** Possible Spoiler Alert! ****

Is everyone already infected? I think so. However, the virus can't take over your body until you're dead. If you die of some other cause, you're going to come back as a zombie. This would explain why Rick didn't see any major wounds on the two officers last night.

Also remember that guy who hung himself? He came back as a zombie. If he wasn't infected already, he wouldn't turn into a zombie post-mortom. Although, it's possible he got scratched or bitten and knew he was going to turn so he hung himself.

The doctor whispered something to Rick before they left. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what he told them.

Obviously, you can also turn if you are scratched or bitten because infection sets in and you catch a fever and die (then return as a zombie).

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Some ideas have been floating around after last night's episode

**** Possible Spoiler Alert! ****

Is everyone already infected? I think so. However, the virus can't take over your body until you're dead. If you die of some other cause, you're going to come back as a zombie. This would explain why Rick didn't see any major wounds on the two officers last night.

Also remember that guy who hung himself? He came back as a zombie. If he wasn't infected already, he wouldn't turn into a zombie post-mortom. Although, it's possible he got scratched or bitten and knew he was going to turn so he hung himself.

The doctor whispered something to Rick before they left. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what he told them.

Obviously, you can also turn if you are scratched or bitten because infection sets in and you catch a fever and die (then return as a zombie).
Very interesting thoughts....

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is one of my favorite shows right now, along with Spartacus and Justified.

Personally, I would have left and kept moving to an area that has no walkers at all, like in the middle of the west, or high in the mountains. As long as civilization is near, you'll have walkers. Besides, the farmhouse there are staying in reminds me of the Night of the Living Dead. Better to be mobile.