What's new

"The Walking Dead" On AMC

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Agreed, so slow. Your better off watching the last five minites of each episode. There just seems to be so much less going on?

For the show to continue it really needs to be drawn out a bit. We can't have running, chasing, zombie killing all the time like when they were in Atl. There has to be some type of story beyond running away from zombies ever episode.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
For the show to continue it really needs to be drawn out a bit. We can't have running, chasing, zombie killing all the time like when they were in Atl. There has to be some type of story beyond running away from zombies ever episode.
Your right, that had crossed my mind. I think its called character development or something.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
While I agree (after all the "Walking Dead" title is actually refering to the survivors), I still thank that is lacking to some extent with creativity... The drawn out I was referning just was because it seems like same setting and encounters each time this season, needs something to mix it up a bit more to keep it fresh. But thats just me, and I still watch and enjoy it...

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Its good to see the story getting more inline with the comics so far this season. Now if they will just find the damn lost girl already!!!

Manny

Gordo's Protege
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Show i saw the first season in one day !!!!
I started watching season 2 today

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Personally I think they are doing a great job this season. I am enjoying the story and character development quite a bit.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Great episode. How about the Glen's girlfriend's word choice....Mom, brother etc... then calls him walker bait... Great writing!

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I know that I am a little behind, just got caught up. Ha maybe I am a little dense and others saw this coming, but until the music changed...did not expect Sophia to be a walker. I have to say that the last couple episodes have been really great. Great writing and it has be drawn in, still cant wait for everyone to find out about Shane killing Otis, that should be interesting. Season is good about always having something new on the horizon to be wondering about.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
So I know that I am a little behind, just got caught up. Ha maybe I am a little dense and others saw this coming, but until the music changed...did not expect Sophia to be a walker.
I'm with you. I didn't expect it, either.

Part of my problem is that I read the books (which are a great way to spend an evening in their own regard), and the show is deviating pretty wildly from that story, so I expected something entirely different from that last episode.

Bugs me that it's not coming back around til February, but even that beats waiting for another season of Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad.

Bah! Sunday night TV will be the death of me!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have to say last nights episode was better than the all of the Fall Seasons episodes combined. Hopefully it continues.