What's new

Tight draws

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've been having a lot of draw problems with CC's that I've had so far. So far they all seem to have very tight draws and I've had to try and poke every single one. I don't think is an RH issue, as I keep everything at 65* and 65 RH.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I've been having a lot of draw problems with CC's that I've had so far. So far they all seem to have very tight draws and I've had to try and poke every single one. I don't think is an RH issue, as I keep everything at 65* and 65 RH.
There was a study done by Jfire and others a while back on this. The end result was that there is no more tight draw in ccs than ncs.

My experience has not been the same.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Specifically, OBM AGO 15 Monti 4s
So all the tight draws have been from the same box?

They plug way more than NCs.
I was a part of the study which lasted a year, and outside of CCs specifically from the period of late 1999 to early 2001, my experience was that they were practically the same. Your mileage may vary. :D

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Good to know @ChuckMejia . I'm still very new to CC's so I'm still learning about them. I'm glad to hear that their quality control is better than what it seems so far.
When did you get the smokes? There's an Aussie out there that always recommends 30 days acclimatization when you receive boxes. I stick to that, for the most part.

I like letting them sit for 30 days with the tops cracked and the fans going and I almost never have an issue...

Hope that helps a little

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
When did you get the smokes? There's an Aussie out there that always recommends 30 days acclimatization when you receive boxes. I stick to that, for the most part.

I like letting them sit for 30 days with the tops cracked and the fans going and I almost never have an issue...

Hope that helps a little
Received on 11/16. Ill give them some more time. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
There can definitely be some dud boxes out there too but for the most part my experience is that quality control is similar to NCs. Give them a bit more time. I wouldn't worry too much at this point, but I definitely understand the frustration of sitting down for a smoke and having one plug on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk