What's new

Today is a Good Day (Daily Thread)

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
50 tomorrow
Happy Birthday. Post a good day story about your b-day and a cigar:)
Hahaha my bad. People were talking about the weather and I was just sharing that it will be 50 degrees tomorrow. I should have been a little more descriptive. Lol
I move to retract my birthday wishes until it actually happens:peckkiss:
this made me laugh, totally went over my head...
Hahahaha I laughed out loud for sure!
for you:kissforeh

for me:hammersma

OK now back to our regularly scheduled program.... good day posts, sorry for the post highjack

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
beautiful weather outside (currently 57.. high is supposed to be 61).. lots of sun.. not a cloud in the sky... absolutely perfect day for a long smoke (I think Ill pull a toro out of the humi in a couple of hours.. I dont get many "toro" opportunities these days...)..

just found out that a very good friend that lives on the other side of the country is going to be in town for several days starting this weekend.. will be great to have a chance to catch up..

and just tried on a suit that I havent worn in probably 5 years (had to check to see if it fit anymore.. I have become quite the 3 toed sloth, packed on the pounds, etc.. since I last wore it).. the suit is a bit too tight :frownno: ... but I found $16 in the pocket! Love it when I find forgotten cash! :)

the day is off to an excellent start..

Last edited:

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hahaha! I love hidden cash too!

I started up my diet yesterday on have been off soda and sugar for a couple days now. I think that counts as an accomplishment. ;)

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Another good day here. Left work early and drove to the dealership and picked up my car. Raced home in time to eat, feed the dogs, walk them, shower and then fulfilled a speaking engagement...really happy with the clear bra job that they did.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Got to have a ridiculous birthday lunch with the guys at work. Felt extremely motivated after...

Came home and made dinner for the family plus mom sister and nephew.

Gave the kids a bath, feed my son, got shit from the wife, now going to bed.

A fine bday if I do say so myself

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Got to have a ridiculous birthday lunch with the guys at work. Felt extremely motivated after...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!
Thanks brother

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Got the day off today and I think I'm gonna smoke something special from a brother. There are some great people on here and if I had to make a list it would be a mile long.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
"Working" from home today, sitting on my patio in shorts and a t-shirt, it's 80°, smoking a Tat 10th Lancero, sipping on some iced coffee, dogs napping next to me, listening to John Coltrane (and birds chirping).

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My daughter was giggling like crazy tonight. Having the wife home, a happy baby, and a few mailboxes destroyed has been a tiny beacon of light telling me it's all gonna be okay.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Forgot about this thread

Mine is similar to h3 but the opposite as well...

Wife went out and I hung with the kids. Son was sleeping early and my daughter cuddled up on my lap. Was watching some videos on my phone with her of when she was a little younger(almost two now). Everything was great for quite awhile until she peed her pants on my lap...

She is 95% potty trained, I got the 5%

So the night ended with her second bath, a change of clothes, a little crying(her not me), and laying down in bed with her until she feel asleep.

Another great day being a dad!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
It's been a good week and, first, let me say that posting in here has been too long delayed. I LOVE reading these stories of thankfulness and gratitude. Hell, often reading the stories here makes my day good.

Anyway, this past weekend, my in-laws took both kids Friday and Saturday night, allowing my wife and I to go out for dinner on Friday, sleep in Saturday, hang out and chill during the day, and then spend a great day on Sunday with the kids.

Last Thursday we had a parent-teacher conference for my 6 year old's kindergarten. I know, it's still young but he's top of his class and a real delight according to his teacher. 12 more years of that and I can relax :rofl:

Got an amazing bomb from three brothers today and I get to play deliveryman for an even more special package this weekend.

There's lot of challenges in my life but this thread makes me remember all that is going well and that means a lot.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
...listening to John Coltrane
Which album?

Today has been pretty good. Hung with the kiddos, took them to the grocery store without incident, got them down for a nap and have been pounding coffee and trying to finish this literature review for a project I am working on... took a Pho break (the wife made it from scratch, and it was pretty damn close to the real thing) and now I am back at the writing. Just taking a quick BOTL-break.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Man totally forgot to post up the busy but great week at work. We finally finished off our new website off, did tons of work on that sucker and really like the finished product, www.pearlbrands.com .Then came the weekend where I scratched a goal off of mine, ran a 5K and put down a decent number, to which I enjoyed a Boli gold medal. Taxes are done and in, which should help us greatly on our trip to Texas in June. Life is good guys. Life. Is. Good.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I walked into the kitchen at work today and found two trays of muffins, a box of bagels, and a huge variety of fancy-ass smelling coffees from Just Love Coffee Roasters that nobody here but me will drink. Mine! All mine!