What's new

Today is a Good Day (Daily Thread)

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Waiting for my best man and a few buddies to pick me up for my bachelor party. We're driving to Vegas, and my best man writes for Motortrend. He told me last night that the car we're taking cost over $500,000, and includes $85,000 worth of options. LOL...I'm not much of a car guy, but it sounds comfy anyway.

Brought a bunch of nice smokes, mostly that generous BOTLs gifted to me. Playing poker today, eating great food, maybe shoot some semi-autos or something...who knows. Can't wait, though. I couldn't fall asleep last night from the excitement.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Waiting for my best man and a few buddies to pick me up for my bachelor party. We're driving to Vegas, and my best man writes for Motortrend. He told me last night that the car we're taking cost over $500,000, and includes $85,000 worth of options. LOL...I'm not much of a car guy, but it sounds comfy anyway.

Brought a bunch of nice smokes, mostly that generous BOTLs gifted to me. Playing poker today, eating great food, maybe shoot some semi-autos or something...who knows. Can't wait, though. I couldn't fall asleep last night from the excitement.
You gotta post a pic of the car. lol

Have a great time man.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

You gotta post a pic of the car. lol

Have a great time man.
Yes Please post some Pics of the ride.. And your trip for that matter.

Enjoy brother!!!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I'd be scared to take someone else's Rolls Royce (or insert any expensive car) to Las Vegas!?! It would end up in the desert like in Hangover. lol

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
While it's not as good as driving a Rolls Royce, I have Rolls Royce coming from all over the world to play golf today and tomorrow. Mind you, not just for me, it's an annual golf tourney my company holds every year. I get to play golf, smoke cigars and drink all on company time... It's actually just a normal day here.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
While it's not as good as driving a Rolls Royce, I have Rolls Royce coming from all over the world to play golf today and tomorrow. Mind you, not just for me, it's an annual golf tourney my company holds every year. I get to play golf, smoke cigars and drink all on company time... It's actually just a normal day here.
Awesome bro. Have fun. Is your company hiring?! Haha

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Awesome bro. Have fun. Is your company hiring?! Haha
No, quite the opposite. I found out the other day that my department may be going the way of the dodo bird. At least that's what the bosses are trying to do. But they don't want to lay everyone off, they want them to quit. So, I consider myself pretty lucky that I get to golf...

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Today is a good day because I am sipping coffee in a local coffee spot, working, and not dressed in a shirt an tie.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I found out today that all my funding is coming through. For everyone that doesn't know I got ousted from my phd position, I opted for a masters but I wasn't going to get paid for 60+ hours a week. Found out that the director of the department squeezed some money out of the grad school to pay me. All summer. And all next year.

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
I found out today that all my funding is coming through. For everyone that doesn't know I got ousted from my phd position, I opted for a masters but I wasn't going to get paid for 60+ hours a week. Found out that the director of the department squeezed some money out of the grad school to pay me. All summer. And all next year.
Awesome brother!