What's new

Today is a Good Day (Daily Thread)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I should have posted this yesterday. Yesterday I turned 53. But eight years ago I finally hit my bottom and surrendered. Had I not done that, I firmly believe I would not have been alive to see 53. Each birthday I have is the best I could have ever hoped for.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I should have posted this yesterday. Yesterday I turned 53. But eight years ago I finally hit my bottom and surrendered. Had I not done that, I firmly believe I would not have been alive to see 53. Each birthday I have is the best I could have ever hoped for.
Happy birthday! And may we have a Steelers win for your birthday!!!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Happy birthday and congratulations man!

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Left home early Wednesday after pulling an all nighter trying to get all my work affairs in order, all on a whim with two days notice. The longest I've been away from my wife and the first time I've left the new twins. Flying home late tonight and get to see my family, so today is a GOOD DAY!
That really is an excellent day!!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Left home early Wednesday after pulling an all nighter trying to get all my work affairs in order, all on a whim with two days notice. The longest I've been away from my wife and the first time I've left the new twins. Flying home late tonight and get to see my family, so today is a GOOD DAY!
Very nice, can't wait until Friday myself :)