What's new

Today is a Good Day (Daily Thread)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i am about to go upstairs and close up the house, and turn off all the lights, on the fifteenth annual cason halloween/ anniversary/ birthday (there, i said it) bash. my teeny house was packed full of loved ones, family and friends, who dressed funny, ate a TON of good food, and played a couple cheesy games. and enjoyed themselves, one and all. had the opportunity to share a pair of mummies, and a pair of mini mums (two of my guys weren't committed to smoking a church), out of my stash with three great friends, as well. the wife is almost asleep, the house is clean enough to slide through tomorrow, and the fridge is full of leftovers.

exhausted, and as soon as i unlace my boots i am going to pass out, but today was a good day. o)

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
i am about to go upstairs and close up the house, and turn off all the lights, on the fifteenth annual cason halloween/ anniversary/ birthday (there, i said it) bash. my teeny house was packed full of loved ones, family and friends, who dressed funny, ate a TON of good food, and played a couple cheesy games. and enjoyed themselves, one and all. had the opportunity to share a pair of mummies, and a pair of mini mums (two of my guys weren't committed to smoking a church), out of my stash with three great friends, as well. the wife is almost asleep, the house is clean enough to slide through tomorrow, and the fridge is full of leftovers.

exhausted, and as soon as i unlace my boots i am going to pass out, but today was a good day. o)
Nothin' but good memories right there

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Nice stuff Sean! Wish I were closer I would have loved to be part of your party

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Promotion board results released today. I can 13 and they're promoting 25! Big surprise, I really didn't see it comin but I'm thrilled!

Shall have to now get used to answering the phone Corporal Baker :D

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yesterday was a good day and today will be even better. I just had two beautiful twin boys last month. One has been in the hospital since Tuesday with enterovirus. He has been really struggling to breathe and is hooked up to oxygen. Yesterday, he finally started to get a little better and he was finally able to start being fed again. The poor little guy wasnt able to eat for a few days. Here is hoping that today is an even better day.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Congrats on the twins brother! That d-68 virus is a pain .. Sorry your boys got that! But atleast he's doing better now.. I work in a hospital and for that reason all children are now not allowed onto the floors for the safety of the children.. People are getting upset with us .. But don't understand its for their safety.. I pray for a better year for your brother!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Congrats on the twins brother! That d-68 virus is a pain .. Sorry your boys got that! But atleast he's doing better now.. I work in a hospital and for that reason all children are now not allowed onto the floors for the safety of the children.. People are getting upset with us .. But don't understand its for their safety.. I pray for a better year for your brother!
Thank you. Hopefully he keeps getting better and can come home soon. Tuesday and wednesday were probably 2 of the worse days of my life. He was really struggling for a day or two...... Scary s**t.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anything with newborns like that is scary. We have a friend who had 5 (yes at once) and there is now 3 left...rough couple months. But today has been a good day because I got 2 bottles of Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA. Dressed in boardshorts and a tee for Halloween at work, and will be drinking, smoking and passing out candy tonight in my driveway. Happy Halloween everyone, stay safe and have a great weekend.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Today my wife called in a panic because our freezer was overheating.

After some investigation, I realized it was the auto-defrost system doing what it was supposed to do. Which was good news, because I didn't want to have to buy a second counter-depth refrigerator this year!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
spent last night burning cigars and playing nerd games with buddies. only had to spend tow hours at work today, have burned two excellent sticks since, and jojo wants a pizza and video game night. not exciting, but not a damn bad 24hr period. o)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Had a really good time with our local club today and tried out some new smokes. Also got my order in from Groupon. Always thankful!