What's new

Today's Bourbon

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yeah my buddy who’s birthday it was found it at Costco for $46 or so. For that price I totally felt it was worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of my local liquor stores have a Clyde 2 different bottle set for $30.......i keep passing it up, looked at it again on Saturday.......might have to pick em up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had one of those nights where my stomach just turned on the stiff stuff bit I couldn't muster to drain the poor. So I made some odd ass sweet cocktail from it. These damn medicine's are going to be the death of me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
You know there was once a day when Whiskey was considered medicine and prescribed by your doctor. Man those must have been the days lol

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 109049 OK, maybe grocery store liquor aisles are not bad after all... cheapest price I have ever paid for Blanton’s ...
The double oaked is some amazing stuff, it's amazing how different it is from the distillers select, despite it being the exact same proof. Color, taste, nose is all different and much more pleasing to my more refined palate ...since trying woodford distillers select (my very first bourbon ever)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I am not a fan of the Glencarin, I feel I have to tip my head back too far, plus it feels dainty, and the mouth is too narrow....I did however buy an alternative that I am very happy with.

Here they are in action

lol wow the irony in that as I find the Neat Glass too difficult to taste, tipping my head too far back and over-saturating my palate (in short surprising myself with too much whiskey that either ends up down the wrong pipe or out the side of my mouth lol). The Glencairn fixes that right up for me...like I said irony.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
lol wow the irony in that as I find the Neat Glass too difficult to taste, tipping my head too far back and over-saturating my palate (in short surprising myself with too much whiskey that either ends up down the wrong pipe or out the side of my mouth lol). The Glencairn fixes that right up for me...like I said irony.
That is odd.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk