What's new

Today's Bourbon

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
View attachment 114360 @ChuckMejia classy ass rendition of a rum and coke ( with Havana club maestros) got me thinking about some potential better versions of a good old jack and coke. These are the test subjects.
If you can get your hands on a 2oz pour of pappy 15 year... throw some ice and RC cola and lime into it... amazing.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
O shit I bet the lime really does the trick. Still waiting for @irratebass to express his disgust with all of this
It’s actually the RC Cola that does the trick

And yeah @irratebass is silly and salty

He opposes change. He still pours ketchup out of a glass bottle. He still travels by horse.

Poor guy, he will never truly understand.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

And yeah @irratebass is silly and salty

He opposes change. He still pours ketchup out of a glass bottle. He still travels by horse.

Poor guy, he will never truly understand.
I actually prefer my Ketchup and mustard to be kept in these. I guess we will just have to meet in person, and you can make me one of your cocktails, and influence me.
Gah.... Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Chruck. What's that saying around here..... drink what you like, like what you drink.
Yeah @BenS , you are correct, I guess I got carried away, and now owe @ChickMejia an "apology"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Gah.... Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Chruck. What's that saying around here..... drink what you like, like what you drink.
ilu
I actually prefer my Ketchup and mustard to be kept in these. I guess we will just have to meet in person, and you can make me one of your cocktails, and influence me. Yeah Ben, you are correct, I guess I got carried away, and now owe @ChickMejia an "apology"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
issssokaymahfriend

I might have to troll @Glassman today

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
If you can get your hands on a 2oz pour of pappy 15 year... throw some ice and RC cola and lime into it... amazing
F'n LOL. My eyes are bleeding!

I bet the lime really does the trick
Don't encourage this!

What in the ever loving fuck Chuck?
Yes. This.

$#$#*@!@!

I agree with Chruck. What's that saying around here..... drink what you like, like what you drink
Kids are having fun and an adult has to show up and be all reasonable and fair minded and shit. ;)

I might have to troll @Glassman today
Wait. I'm confused. Does "might" imply that you aren't sure? That you "might" NOT troll him? Does Jeremy know? He may light up something special in celebration.

@Glassman ! I say you test the theory. Go talk about CC construction issues till Chuck's eye starts to twitch. We'll teach that guy to put lime in pappy. ROFL

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
F'n LOL. My eyes are bleeding!

Don't encourage this!

Yes. This.

$#$#*@!@!

Kids are having fun and an adult has to show up and be all reasonable and fair minded and shit. ;)

Wait. I'm confused. Does "might" imply that you aren't sure? That you "might" NOT troll him? Does Jeremy know? He may light up something special in celebration.

@Glassman ! I say you test the theory. Go talk about CC construction issues till Chuck's eye starts to twitch. We'll teach that guy to put lime in pappy. ROFL
Jeremy’s button has been pushed already. I found his weakness. I’ve moved on ... it was hilarious tho

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The flash of the camera makes the whiskey in the bottle look waaaay more dark then it really is. I'm actually gonna be giving old Elijah another go pretty soon, I must've had a bad batch when I first tried it back in 2015, as it turned harsh after each uncorking. Eagle Rare is also on my list of second tries. Excited to be proven wrong on those two.

Last edited: