What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow lol. I’m sorry for you, man. The muddled orange slice and maraschino cherry combo usually is a sign your getting a crap old fashioned - and then to add Fireball!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha thanks, good cues indeed. At least I set a benchmark where quality and enjoyment can only stand to increase. Yeah Fireball was the icing on top, which is funny because before I was a bourbon aficionado, I indulged in my fair share of fireball lol (which is how I noticed it today)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh dude, please tell me you didn't power through it. That is horrible
Haha I’m sad to say that i did in fact power through it. Like with food, my general ideology when it comes to anything whiskey, is to try not to waste it, no matter how bad it is (most of the time lol).

Here’s how it looked on the menu:

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
That's some powerful stuff there. For me it's as good as Bourbon gets for readily available stuff at a very affordable price. I got deep rich dark chocolate notes on mine.
Agreed. Though I wouldn't say it's readily available here in the DFW area. But it is most definitely a fine bourbon at a very reasonable price.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
First go with BT. Very good for a budget bourbon.

First go with BT. Very good for a budget bourbon.

I like Buffalo Trace pretty well. I don’t drink high dollar booze. I go with $50 and less bottles. I like Clyde Mays and Johnny Walker black. But I’m actually more of a beer guy. Actually drinking Sierra Nevada kellerweis and smoking a La Faraona stick