What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had a once in a lifetime experience that warranted a celebration lol (probably not what you’re thinking). I may have Lyme Disease and was getting my blood drawn after a whole morning of tests and Doctors waiting rooms (waited almost 2 hours). They took a lot of blood and I guess from the lack of sleep, food from fasting, and high blood pressure from stress of waiting, I lost consciousness right after the needle came out. I woke up what seemed like an eternity later to the doctor yelling my name trying to wake me up.

So after that fun stuff...and a solid meal, I hit a new Cigar Lounge up and treated myself to a much more expensive cigar than I usually smoke. A T52 Liga Privada & about 3 Glencairn’s of Tin Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So you still don't know if you have Lyme disease? Sounds like serious stuff, I'd probably celebrate after getting the all clear on the Lyme disease.
Haha I’m an unusual guy I guess. Nope still don’t know yet, damn holiday weekend lol. I have many of the symptoms and all 5 members of my family have gotten the disease. My my twin brother had to get his medication intravenously. I never got it before and had a theory that ticks despised my blood lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk