What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Little pour of ECBP last night, but feel asleep before finishing it. Woke up and was going to finish it, but it had gotten cloudy . I’ve done it twice before, but I still forgot how these middle of the night feedings take a toll on your energy over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stay strong and sleep when you can man. Hope she starts sleeping through the night soon.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Little pour of ECBP last night, but feel asleep before finishing it. Woke up and was going to finish it, but it had gotten cloudy . I’ve done it twice before, but I still forgot how these middle of the night feedings take a toll on your energy over time.

I don't have kids yet so I can't share in that experience with you, however, I can share in that I have fallen asleep (sometimes glass in hand) with bourbon still to be enjoyed. Sometimes I wake up and finish it, if it's more than a swig, and others (if morning time) I just let it be :D

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maker’s Mark Cask Strength
I saw the 375 ml bottle on sale for $20 I picked a couple up. Pretty good.
Those 375 ml bottles are pretty cool looking, even just for collecting. My local Buy Rite has the Bulliet Rye and Bourbon (most places I've been to don't carry the 375ml Rye), Elijah Craig 12 Year and Basil Hayden.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0

So long big giant store pick bottle of Pappy/GTS.... you were the normal kid who hit for the cycle..... I’ll forever remember the nights I kept pouring you knowing, just knowing I was ending your life too soon.
Forever drinking buddies,
Jfire

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
A couple of delicious Old Fashioneds last night and a giant pour of Noah’s Mill while out on date night.

I forgot how much I like Noah’s Mill. This glass had some heat to it, but so much leather, oak, and spice. A nice contrast to the wheaters I’ve been sipping on lately. I may need to pick up a bottle of this as soon as the wife forgets how much I’ve been buying lately.

Last edited: