What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now that you guys have introduced me to some pretty good bourbons I'm struggling to get through this Larceny
For me when I first started out I wanted to make sure my palate was primed for the more exquisite bourbons. Each bourbon I've tried is unique in their own right and makes me appreciate the ones that I hold close to my heart even more. When I first got into the hobby back in 2015 I knew that Blanton's Single Barrel would be a "pinnacle bourbon" and I wanted to train my palate so I can appreciate it for all its splendor and nuances. So I started off in this order; Woodford Reserve DS, then Eagle Rare Single Barrel Select, Elijah Craig Small Batch 12 Year, Angel's Envy, Basil Hayden's, then finally one year later, patiently, I finally tried Blanton's. I use to be a very slow sipper and a bottle would last me 2-6 months. It was totally worth the wait too. My point is, appreciate what you have and let it be your guide to your next bottle on this exciting journey.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not yet bro, wanted to open it on Christmas but I actually have the flu now so idk what’s gonna happen - shut hit me outta nowhere during the night and went to urgent care this morning fml
Very sorry to hear that. Luckily you got some time for a Christmas miracle to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk