What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Merry Christmas guys! I celebrated today with my Experimental Infinity Bottle. There’s 9 tin cup quantity Whiskies inside (sometimes two cups). It went excellent with my favorite ice cream too. Admittedly I am not a fan post-Maker’s 46. It was softer and more complex before I added it. Still very drinkable though.

Contents:
Redbreast Lustau
George Dickel Rye
Rittenhouse BiB Rye
Elijah Craig Small Batch Bourbon
Maker’s 46 Bourbon
OGD Bonded Bourbon
Basil Hayden Bourbon
Clyde May’s Bourbon
Old Forester SB Bourbon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
@Smokin Devil, @Tennessee Dave
How's the JB Distillers Masterpiece? I've seen it several times, even had the Beam rep suggesting it awhile back. Does it still have that traditional Beam flavor, or is it aged to the point that its gone?
If you are referring to the 'Beam funk' of course it is in there. This is a very good bourbon. Slightly overpriced IMHO but if you don't like Beam pass it up.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Uncorked the Christmas gift from the wife and Kids. With a Lusi from March ‘09.
Cigar amazing. Bourbon? A Over oaked mess of 150.00. At least it still has meaning of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drink it down to the shoulder and then let it oxidize for a month or so. It may improve a bit.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I've always been intrigued by that series, but never bit the bullet. I did get a Barterhouse, still not opened...

I tend to like my bourbon on the oakier side, though, which is why I was always tempted by Rhetoric...

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I've always been intrigued by that series, but never bit the bullet. I did get a Barterhouse, still not opened...

I tend to like my bourbon on the oakier side, though, which is why I was always tempted by Rhetoric...
I went through a case of barterhouse about 4 years ago when it came out. Wish I could still find it. Loved it.