What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Congratulations! How did you score the bottle & at what price point?

ETL is still eluding me. One of these days.
Actually won it in an auction. Included were several 20* year old cigars ('90's LGC MdO2, '90's Partagas SdC2, etc) and a stainless steel traveldor. Whole lot was $251, so I can't really put a firm price on the ETL.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I had a hell of a Saturday night!

Old Fitzgerald 11 year

Flight of ETL, 1792 Wheat, and Rock Hill Farms. FYI Rock Hill for my taste is better than ETL. Call me crazy?

Hancock's Reserve which to me was wonderful. I'd never had it before.

Finished with Weller 12

Finally, this place had a ridiculous selection. It was awesome. Saw a bottle I didn't even know existed.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
52   0   0

Hey, you said I could! :LOL:

JK....where is this place? Looks like I may have to make a trip to Milwaukee if it's there!
It's not in Milwaukee unfortunately!

This was in Davenport Iowa. Barley and Rye Bistro! Full endorsement from me!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if this counts but wanted to share with you guys regardless. Had an opportunity to help out a friend in Chicago. He’s an architect by trade but a collector of whiskey. He really wanted this one but they don’t allow shipping to his address, some new BS law. So he sent it to me instead and I’m going to discretely send it to him. The box will contain pasta (to mask the sound of liquid) and hopefully it will get there. The value is around $700 but I’ve seen it for much more on Google.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Not sure if this counts but wanted to share with you guys regardless. Had an opportunity to help out a friend in Chicago. He’s an architect by trade but a collector of whiskey. He really wanted this one but they don’t allow shipping to his address, some new BS law. So he sent it to me instead and I’m going to discretely send it to him. The box will contain pasta (to mask the sound of liquid) and hopefully it will get there. The value is around $700 but I’ve seen it for much more on Google.

That bottle goes for $550 here where the county controls liquor sales. County control seems to somewhat hamper new products making there way to the shelf (still haven’t seen Four Roses Small Batch Select), but at least things that do hit the shelves are sold a retail.