What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Long week earned cracking this one open tonight.

George T Stagg 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How did you like it? Was it everything and more that you’d expected? This one just might be the best bourbon I’ve ever had. The 2019 WLW is 2nd, but a far 2nd by comparison.

Been getting progressively sicker lately so no updates I’m afraid but my best friend did gift me a Small Batch Elijah Craig for a belated Christmas gift last weekend. He’s a Scotch enthusiast, so I returned the favor with a bottle of Monkey Shoulder Batch 27.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Honest to goodness absolutely fantastic. There's obviously just a depth of flavor and mouthfeel that it brings that you just do not get with every bourbon. Hard to say if it was the best one I've ever had as like when someone asks my favorite food it changes everyday. But I can confirm it is absolutely outstanding and easily worth retail IMO.

How did you like it? Was it everything and more that you’d expected? This one just might be the best bourbon I’ve ever had. The 2019 WLW is 2nd, but a far 2nd by comparison.

Been getting progressively sicker lately so no updates I’m afraid but my best friend did gift me a Small Batch Elijah Craig for a belated Christmas gift last weekend. He’s a Scotch enthusiast, so I returned the favor with a bottle of Monkey Shoulder Batch 27.