What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Damn I miss cigars. Hope to have 4 this Friday once I return to my cigar lounge, which is now operating as a Speakeasy, thanks in part to our draconian/Orwellian lockdowns in NJ.

Sipping on this right now. One of the best Barrel Strength Bourbons I’ve been introduced to in the past year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First picture when it was a new bottle back in December 2019.

Today, nearly one year later and I still have more then half left. It’s not that I don’t love this one, I really really do, but having such a diverse collection has my attention elsewhere. Still I returned to it once more yesterday and it was very good

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I still have more then half left. It’s not that I don’t love this one, I really really do, but having such a diverse collection has my attention elsewhere. Still I returned to it once more yesterday and it was very good

I Understand that. It’s hard to drink them down, when you’re working on a bunch.

Glad you do like it though, as well as Tom and Mark. It’s the only Booker’s I have and I haven’t cracked it yet. Got it a couple months ago in a small shop that had it at a reasonable price. Will be my first try of a Booker’s. But I got to work through some opens before cracking it...

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
First picture when it was a new bottle back in December 2019.

Today, nearly one year later and I still have more then half left. It’s not that I don’t love this one, I really really do, but having such a diverse collection has my attention elsewhere. Still I returned to it once more yesterday and it was very good

Hmmmm .... maybe I'll crack my next Teresa's tonight, been a minute.:cool:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Glad you do like it though, as well as Tom and Mark. It’s the only Booker’s I have and I haven’t cracked it yet. Got it a couple months ago in a small shop that had it at a reasonable price. Will be my first try of a Booker’s. But I got to work through some opens before cracking it...

;):LOL:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would so buy this one again. Who would’ve thought a Virginia Bourbon would’ve tasted so good, the thought would explain why I waited so long to try it. That last glass brought out an intense grassy nuance, which pleased the senses

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
So I killed off another KC Cask Strength Rye last night. I've been debating picking up another one. As an experiment after this small pour, I poured a little of my 9 year KC store pick. Ended the debate in my head about the CS Rye, I'll put the money towards another 9 year KC store pick.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I would so buy this one again. Who would’ve thought a Virginia Bourbon would’ve tasted so good, the thought would explain why I waited so long to try it. That last glass brought out an intense grassy nuance, which pleased the senses

Well it is distillate from Buffalo Trace that is redistilled in VA.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Three new store picks today. A Binny's SiB Knob Creek 120 to replace the 9 year I'm almost done with (rationing those 15 year picks); a different Old Forester Barrel Strength SiB (134 proof) that locals say is better than the Woodman's one I grabbed on Thanksgiving; And a 15+ year SiB Whistlepig at 109 proof that people are raving about.