What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Another Willett kind of night for me. Since I moved to a completely new area I lost all of my resources to possibly picking up another batch. However I have yet to explore the town so who knows what’s out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that the 4 year, Matt? If so, I see if from time to time here at retail, can hook you up if you can't find it locally.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is that the 4 year, Matt? If so, I see if from time to time here at retail, can hook you up if you can't find it locally.
Yup 4 Year. Have never seen the 6 Year in my travels so I don’t very much chase them.

Much appreciated Tom!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Yup 4 Year. Have never seen the 6 Year in my travels so I don’t very much chase them.

Much appreciated Tom!
My pleasure Matt!

Last night I had some Maker's Mark while bowling as my choices were that, Jack Daniels or Crown Royal. I came home, had a pour of another wheater and then some Rye.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Yesterday the GF and I went motorcycling through some towns just south of the Wisconsin border. Stopped into a dive bar in a one horse town to get a drink. Their whiskeys were basically Jack Daniel's and Jim Beam....oh, and one bottle of 2018-02 Booker's. I live a charmed life. :LOL:

Got home from the ride a couple hundred miles later, and my latest acquisition was on the porch, a Booker's 17-04 (Sip Awhile).

So what to do when a backup arrives? Have a pour from the open bottle. The usual suspects again.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My pleasure Matt!

Last night I had some Maker's Mark while bowling as my choices were that, Jack Daniels or Crown Royal. I came home, had a pour of another wheater and then some Rye.

Was this the standard Makers or the 46? What did you think? I didn’t have the standard until several years into the hobby. It was not a memorable experience for me.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Was this the standard Makers or the 46? What did you think? I didn’t have the standard until several years into the hobby. It was not a memorable experience for me.

It was standard, and by far the best whiskey in the place. To me it was weak and one dimensional, though not unpleasant in taste. I have it from time to time in places where there's almost no options for whiskey.

Surprisingly enough, I have never tried any other variation of MM. Did smoke a few of their cigars a couple decades ago though. :LOL:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Found the newest ECBP (B521) yesterday and cracked it open last night. The proof is comparatively low for this one at 118.2

Decent flavor neat, less heat than my favorite ECBP batches. Two drops of water really improved the palate.

JrzyHillbilly

You can put anything here.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found the newest ECBP (B521) yesterday and cracked it open last night. The proof is comparatively low for this one at 118.2

Decent flavor neat, less heat than my favorite ECBP batches. Two drops of water really improved the palate.

Haven’t seen this yet near me. Will keep an eye out. I like several of the previous releases.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk