What's new

Today's Bourbon

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
After 18 years, I officially "retired" this morning. Out of a field that demands all of my time and yields little reward, aside from fiscal abundance. Got hired on at the local USPS office as a clerk. Time to start living!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
After 18 years, I officially "retired" this morning. Out of a field that demands all of my time and yields little reward, aside from fiscal abundance. Got hired on at the local USPS office as a clerk. Time to start living!

Congrats on the move, Are you reporting to the office close by or will you have to drive?

Rating - 100%
95   0   0

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

Congrats on retirement and the new gig!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0

Congrats brother Enjoy your life to its fullest!!!!!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Congratulations @Dran ! I'm glad you never were required to fully implement your skill set at work!
Enjoy your new path sir.
Jim

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Between the mal (trades) and hitting a couple stores yesterday, got a bunch of stuff.

Pinhook War Vertical 4 Year, 5 Year (x 2) and Booker's 21-03 (backup).

A couple Old Haymarket SiBs before they're all gone. One will likely be a Xmas gift.

Had a sample of the Pinhook 4 that the trader provided, and opened up my 5. The series is kind of cool, it is a one-time opportunity to follow a group of barrels, all filled within months of each other, as they age. Every year starting in 2019 and for 9 years, Pinhook will select 150 bourbon barrels of the 1350 originally selected to be blended and proofed creating the most balanced expression for the vintage.

You can already see the improvement in flavor and maturity from the 4 to the 5. I'll grab a backup 6 Year in the next week or so and open that too.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Between the mal (trades) and hitting a couple stores yesterday, got a bunch of stuff.

Pinhook War Vertical 4 Year, 5 Year (x 2) and Booker's 21-03 (backup).

A couple Old Haymarket SiBs before they're all gone. One will likely be a Xmas gift.

Had a sample of the Pinhook 4 that the trader provided, and opened up my 5. The series is kind of cool, it is a one-time opportunity to follow a group of barrels, all filled within months of each other, as they age. Every year starting in 2019 and for 9 years, Pinhook will select 150 bourbon barrels of the 1350 originally selected to be blended and proofed creating the most balanced expression for the vintage.

You can already see the improvement in flavor and maturity from the 4 to the 5. I'll grab a backup 6 Year in the next week or so and open that too.

Pinhook is making some exciting editions. They’re following New Riffs playbook which took the bourbon world by storm these past 2 years. I’m excited to see what they do next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk