What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Couple of days later tried the Kentucky Spirit with ice. Much better pour, sweetness comes out and heat muted Still thin but now it's refreshing and pairs well with a Tat

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Had a Kirkland SiB 120 proofer thanks to Matt @BourbonBinder . It was a crazy ride as it started out kind of average with a short dry finish. By the time it had opened up and warmed a little, it was a really delicious pour with some subtle sweetness and a great finish. Matt told me it was distilled with 1792 juice, so I followed it up to compare with a Full Proof. Kirkland held its own nicely. Thank you Matt!

Also grabbed a couple of my favorite recent Booker's in a trade. Traded a couple older Booker's that I don't like as well as these two.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had a Kirkland SiB 120 proofer thanks to Matt @BourbonBinder . It was a crazy ride as it started out kind of average with a short dry finish. By the time it had opened up and warmed a little, it was a really delicious pour with some subtle sweetness and a great finish. Matt told me it was distilled with 1792 juice, so I followed it up to compare with a Full Proof. Kirkland held its own nicely. Thank you Matt!

Also grabbed a couple of my favorite recent Booker's in a trade. Traded a couple older Booker's that I don't like as well as these two.

You’re quite welcome Tom! That’s an interesting perspective on the Kirkland. Glad it worked out, especially in the head to head with the Full Proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally found the latest Booker's release in Chicago, probably open this one up this weekend. Bardstown Batch.

I did finish off a Noe Hard Times (16-06) to make some bar space. ;) :LOL:

Tom -

I really like the Bardstown batch on the neck pour. I’ll be interested in seeing how you like it.

Brian