(2) bottles of ECBP C921
(1) redwood empire grizzly bear
(1) batch 15 stagg jr
(1) 2019 batch of bookers, shiny barrel

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
How's that Elijah Craig Barrel Proof is it worth the price tag brother? Been really curious about trying it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
It absolutely is, od, I tend to gravitate to the ones over 130 proof, C919 being my absolute favorite. Several of the more recent batches have been 122 and lower if that's more your jam, but they're certainly worth every penny of retail and more IMO.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been awhile since I posted an update.

These days I don’t normally gravitate towards Bulleit but I’d definitely pour this one again. The numbers on the back represents New Jersey Turnpike exits.

My first Kentucky Mule made at my lounge by the manager. It was made with Kirkland Single Barrel 120 Proof. Delicious!!!

Speaking of the Kirkland, paired up nicely with a Davidoff

These are slowly becoming more available but the prices are still outrageously high

KC SB Barrel Select

Clearly not from Kentucky but worth sharing anyway. Paired nicely with my very first Padron 80th

Probably the best New Riff I’ve had since the Single Barrel - Barrel Proof Rye

Very candy like but surprisingly enjoyable. Considering buying a bottle myself

This is my favorite Old Forester from the Whiskey Row Series. I liked it more then Prohibition, which I didn’t think was possible.

Best for last. This one was a savory flavor bomb. Notes or grilled sirloin and dark chocolate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk