What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife picked this up for me last night. Needs some time to open up as it wasn’t great on the initial pour but has some potential.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
This was a flavor bomb and the Proof...OH the proof!!! Tom I know you’d appreciate this one. Paired spectacularly with my AF Anejo

Is that the Coy Hill release, Matt? I've heard great things, but you can't touch a bottle on secondary for less than $450. Hoping a local friend scores one so I can get a taste.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is that the Coy Hill release, Matt? I've heard great things, but you can't touch a bottle on secondary for less than $450. Hoping a local friend scores one so I can get a taste.
Yes just confirmed, it’s a Coy Hill Release. You’re gonna flip out when you hear how much he paid for it. $45!!! The cashier screwed up and charged him for the regular Single Barrel LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Yes just confirmed, it’s a Coy Hill Release. You’re gonna flip out when you hear how much he paid for it. $45!!! The cashier screwed up and charged him for the regular Single Barrel LOL
That is awesome, like Monopoly it's an "error in your favor"! :LOL: Glad he opened it and just didn't flip it like the majority did. (y)

Got a Hat Trick of the new Booker's today when I saw it at regular retail. It's been so scarce around here the last 3 or 5 batches I grabbed it when I saw it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Knob Creek single barrel barrel pick for juniper grill old fashioned. One of the best old fashioneds I’ve had. Drying but not hot at all and extremely smooth if it was 120 proof like the 9 yr single barrel is? Notes of heavy ripe fruit, oak but wasn’t extremely heavy, some burnt sugar and slight spice which I would describe as cloves.ACB00485-562D-44AA-B42E-986E40AFAA00.jpeg

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm so glad I paid $60 for this foul *$&# when a bottle of Turkey 101 would have been twice as good for half the price. :mad: Oh well, they can't all be winners. Guy that recommended it said it has a similar profile to Blanton's. I've never had Blanton's but either that was the lie of the century or Blanton's is wretched as well. I now have a $60 mixer.