What's new

Today's Bourbon

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Last couple days. Cracked a new Knob Creek 9 year single barrel pick. Saving the 15 years ones for a bit.

I have only laid eyes upon a 15yr KC one time, try as I might. Was in Vegas, and I want to say it was almost $200? Makes sense...same place I saw a Booker's for $240 and Blanton's for the low low price of $260.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I have only laid eyes upon a 15yr KC one time, try as I might. Was in Vegas, and I want to say it was almost $200? Makes sense...same place I saw a Booker's for $240 and Blanton's for the low low price of $260.
Carlos, I used to grab those 15 year picks off the shelf for under $70. Now Knob Creek only releases the 15 year as a non-single barrel regular release, the days of the 15 year picks are over, and secondary pricing is $175-200. I'll drink what I have left and that will likely be that.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A friend stopped by with Heaven's Door Straight Bourbon and Highway 61. It was better than expected but I am definitely not a bourbon guy.

He was over there talking about hints of cherries mixed with caramel and ginger. I'm thinking, this definitely tastes like I'm trying to disinfect a mouth wound. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A friend stopped by with Heaven's Door Straight Bourbon and Highway 61. It was better than expected but I am definitely not a bourbon guy.

He was over there talking about hints of cherries mixed with caramel and ginger. I'm thinking, this definitely tastes like I'm trying to disinfect a mouth wound. :ROFLMAO:

:giggle: Neat can be rough.

Try a Kentucky Mule