What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Running errands and passed 4 liquor stores. Found a tougher to find bottle in each at retail. Been a minute since I had a day like that.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Running errands and passed 4 liquor stores. Found a tougher to find bottle in each at retail. Been a minute since I had a day like that.

Each one of those is like a "once every six months if I'm very lucky" find here in TX.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Each one of those is like a "once every six months if I'm very lucky" find here in TX.
I hear you, Carlos. First time I've seen EHT in almost a year. Abd I've been offering trades for the new Maker's Limited on FB, then a local chain released it today. I grabbed the last bottle at two of their stores.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Our haul last week from the bourbon trail. The Heaven Hill Select stock and KC we actually bottled ourselves.

Not pictured because I sold them to co-workers, Makers Mark BEP and Private Select Toasted Marshmallow.

Found some great allocated bottles while was there but not paying secondary prices for stuff.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Our haul last week from the bourbon trail. The Heaven Hill Select stock and KC we actually bottled ourselves.

Not pictured because I sold them to co-workers, Makers Mark BEP and Private Select Toasted Marshmallow.

Found some great allocated bottles while was there but not paying secondary prices for stuff.
Which distilleries did you go to? We toured/did a tasting at Buffalo Trace, did a tasting at Jim Beam, and then just briefly dropped by Wild Turkey and Woodford. Was an awesome time.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

Nice haul, Brian. Is that HH available only at the distillery? I've seen it on secondary on FB but haven't heard much about it.

I grabbed two bottles of the MM BEP at two Binny's store yesterday, I heard it will be the last of the Wood Finished releases. It's already selling for 125-135 on secondary. They had a limit of one bottle in each store...but I got an email this morning and took a shot, and actually scored a third, no clue how it wasn't sold out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which distilleries did you go to? We toured/did a tasting at Buffalo Trace, did a tasting at Jim Beam, and then just briefly dropped by Wild Turkey and Woodford. Was an awesome time.
We did Heaven Hill, Makers Mark, Jim Beam, Four Roses, Woodford, Old Forester, BT, Michters and stopped by Angels Envy.

Michters, BT and AE was a waste of time but OF and makers was a great time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice haul, Brian. Is that HH available only at the distillery? I've seen it on secondary on FB but haven't heard much about it.

I grabbed two bottles of the MM BEP at two Binny's store yesterday, I heard it will be the last of the Wood Finished releases. It's already selling for 125-135 on secondary. They had a limit of one bottle in each store...but I got an email this morning and took a shot, and actually scored a third, no clue how it wasn't sold out.
Yes the HH is a distillery only option when you do the “you do bourbon” experience.

The BEP is the last of the wood series and they limited us at the distillery to one bottle as well.