What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Blind No Longer Bourbon Review #2
Bottle B: Astor Wines Barrel Selection of WhistlePig Rye (10 Year)
Proof: 119.2
New Tasting Notes:
Knowing now that it's a Rye, I'm approaching this differently. This is only my 2nd Rye ever; having bought a bottle of Woodford Reserve Rye. With the difference in proof being quite measurable (119.2 compared to 90.4), I was pleasantly surprised how much smoother this was. The Woodford was the only Whiskey, to this day, that I had to put water in to soften it. (it literally gave me massive heartburn neat). I smelled french vanilla wafers and lavender on the bouquet. Enjoyed neat of course; I tasted a classic rye spice with a very noticable zing of Coca-Cola. Very engaging mouthfeel with a medium finish of tongue zinging spices. Although being a medium finish I experienced a long one dimensional but very lingering spice on the tongue. I quite enjoyed my first ever whiskey from the blokes at WhistlePig.

Rating: 4/5 Stars

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Some Bulleit on ice - here come the comments about me being a pussy lol
I don't think anyone on here would call you that word, there's only one way to enjoy a fine bourbon...and that's whatever way you enjoy the most. Booker Noe's wife put ginger ale in her Bourbon, in front of him and he didn't care, and that's the Grandson of none other than Jim Beam himself

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I don't think anyone on here would call you that word, there's only one way to enjoy a fine bourbon...and that's whatever way you enjoy the most. Booker Noe's wife put ginger ale in her Bourbon, in front of him and he didn't care, and that's the Grandson of none other than Jim Beam himself
Pussy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
A threesome today.

Tennessee to start
IMG_6421.jpg
A little love for Kentucky
IMG_6423.jpg
Other American Whiskey. Wish you all could sample this one. Simply incredible. 51% Wheat, 37% corn and 12% barley. Wow! Would love to share a sip of this with you all but you'll have to come to Happily EverAfter to get it.
IMG_6426.jpg

Rating - 100%
64   0   0