What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

This and a tat red label.
If you don't mind me asking, who's the cigarette smoker. I've never known anyone who smoked both cigars and cigarettes. Most people who once smoked cigs quit then went on cigars completely never to return to the habit. No offense either way hopefully. BTW I use to smoke cigarettes, started in the 4th grade and smoked until the end of high school. None of my parents smoked so I'm guessing that's why the habit never stuck, as acquiring them took some creativeness. It earned me my nickname that I carry with me until this day (SMOKEY). Even my friends parents call me by it, including their children LOL.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Here we go! I'm super excited to try this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Surprisingly approachable for a high proofer. I guess hard core bourbon lovers might not like to hear that but being I'm a relatively new bourbon convert I love this. Very complex. Dark vanilla. Smoke. But some fruitiness as well. Wood. Very good. A little drying but not bad. I enjoy this.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Surprisingly approachable for a high proofer. I guess hard core bourbon lovers might not like to hear that but being I'm a relatively new bourbon convert I love this. Very complex. Dark vanilla. Smoke. But some fruitiness as well. Wood. Very good. A little drying but not bad. I enjoy this.

I agree - very approachable. And nice mini review

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sweet heavenly music must sound every time you open up your whiskey cabinet. I've never even seen that Evan Williams before, very cool!
Well normally there is some pretty sweet music playing when I drink bourbon but its coming from the bluetooth. That particular little jug of whiskey is only available at the Bourbon Heritage Center. It's good at 90 proof.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well normally there is some pretty sweet music playing when I drink bourbon but its coming from the bluetooth. That particular little jug of whiskey is only available at the Bourbon Heritage Center. It's good at 90 proof.
LOL "The Bourbon Heritage Center" sounds like a place where retired bourbon connoisseurs go to relax.