What's new

Today's Bourbon

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Hard to believe, I know, but I actually had a little chill dude time with the guys this afternoon. Seriously can't remember the last time. Lots of meats on the smoker and a bunch through the fryer. I brought a few bottles to wrap up the month, a couple of my favorites so far, and a couple new ones, one of which was this MN local Chankaska Ranch Road.
@chankaskawines
#30 of 30
#30daysofbourbon
#bourbonheritagemonth
#bourbonheritagemonth2017

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Decided tonight was worthy of a special pour, as today marks 12 years with my company. Had my review this afternoon and they're still going to keep me around!
Wild Turkey Master's Keep 17 Year
@wildturkey
#27 of 30
#30daysofbourbon
#bourbonheritagemonth
#bourbonheritagemonth2017

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Congrats, bro! I'm sure you made their decision an easy one. Here's to the lifers! This year made 10th with this company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you not have a lizardville around you?!?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Lived in this state for 33 years (Tomorrow's actually my 33rd Birthday :cigar:) and I've never heard of Lizardville, actually thought you were joking at first. Then I googled it. Looks impressive and apparently not hundreds of miles away either. Nice find and suggestion.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Blanton's is old but the other three bottles are brand new. Having some of the EH single barrel tonight. Damn it's good but seems so WEAK after my first try at Booker's last night lol
I agree about EHT. I had the 100 proof Small Batch and it drank like a low 90 proofer. Was scratching my head on that for awhile. I do hear their Barrel Proof fits the bill though.