What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Started my 40th bday celebrations last night. Had a couple buddies over including @jcolan1 for cigars and of course bourbon. Started everyone out with some ORVW10 then did a few blind pours and tried a couple others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had a great time last night. Thanks again for the ORVW.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Had a GTS ‘17 was going to have a WLW but was out of that as well so decided to have another GTS. Then followed with a THH ‘17. GTS was def the highlight of the night.

Sounds like it was an awesome night man. We’ll need to meet up there for a smoke.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ha! I either let it rest or add a few drops of water. Much more enjoyable.
Tried that too. I think if it were cooler in Hawaii, I’d be more apt to drink neat or with a few drops of water but with average temps in the 80s to high 70s, just too high year-around to do that...at least for me.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
How does it compare to the regular Blanton's? Higher proof I assume for one?
Here’s some info on the other Blanton’s expressions:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Here’s some info on the other Blanton’s expressions:

I have all of these with the exception of the silver. I’m still hunting it. :)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Good luck in your search.
Still have one more bottle of the SFTB and when I do open it, gonna nurse it till we get back to Japan in a couple of years. Plan on bringing back 3 bottles when we do.
I was fortunate enough to get a case of SFTB from France. So I’m set for the foreseeable future.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0

FYI all. HH BiB is back. It's now aged 7 years, has a new label, and will be around $40 MSRP....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

FYI all. HH BiB is back. It's now aged 7 years, has a new label, and will be around $40 MSRP....
That's crazy!! More then a 100% price increase, which is a far cry away from the $17 the old BiB could be had for . What was the original formula aged at? Hopefully it will be well worth the price, which is closely aligned with pricing for EH Taylor Small Batch BiB