Today's Brew (May 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
windowrx said:
I don't know man, with coffees from the well known commercial roasters going for $9-$16 per pound and green beans from $2-$6 per pound.................
Well, I may have to go back to the Chock Full 'O Nuts :hysterica

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hope everything's OK with Stogies&Hoagies.

Back to Ethiopian Harar after a few days of other coffees. The sweet, fruity, blueberry hint was really evident today!

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Thanks Brian, no problems, just home computer issues (fixed hopefully, but thunderstorms last night knocked out the cable) and lots of stuff at work.

This morning I did Cuban Caracolillo at home, and forgot to bring some to work. AARRRGGGHHH.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You're welcome Todd. Although I like just about any coffee and cigar pairing there is just something special about a Cuban cigar AND Cuban coffee together.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Cuban caracolillo again today. i've been using a french press instead of my Capresso maker lately. Wow, a huge difference. I'm loving it.

I won't be around for about a month. I'm taking an extended vacation. I leave wed. morning, so I won't be posting much until then. You know how it is when you go on vacation and how much stuff you have to do before leaving. I'm also having a bit of a situation on the home computer. something wrong with the modem. Hopefully someone will come out and fix it tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Todd, I think I know where you got those beans!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I right?

Today was Bolivian Organic here, no brightness though.

Status
Not open for further replies.