What's new

Today's Smoke - 2022

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man O War Puro Authentico

This is a masculine cigar. I don't usually think of cigars as masculine or feminine. However, with flavors of dark coffee, dark chocolate, black pepper that burns, leather, and earth it is the lumber jack of coronas. The draw is a bit loose and as I get deeper in to the smoke the black pepper turns in to more of an ancho powder with cayenne heat.

Then again maybe only sleeping four hours scrambled my brain.

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Total Wine has their own select bottles of Knob?
They've done numerous picks over the years, Sadly, Beam has pretty much ended 14-15 year single barrel picks with their introduction of the Knob Creek 15 regular release ..... so any single barrel picks going forward at Total Wine and elsewhere will be limited to 9 year barrels.

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
They've done numerous picks over the years, Sadly, Beam has pretty much ended 14-15 year single barrel picks with their introduction of the Knob Creek 15 regular release ..... so any single barrel picks going forward at Total Wine and elsewhere will be limited to 9 year barrels.
9 is just about the sweet spot for me, as bourbon goes. I used to love Elijah Craig 12 year. Even though they took away the age statement, I still dig me some Craig but it’s not quite the same.