What's new

Today's Smoke - 2022

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great smoke! I will be buying more.
View attachment 171939
Would you agree with Half Wheel's statement?

"If you want a cigar that’s cranked up to 11 in just about every regard, the H. Upmann Nicaragua AJ Fernandez Heritage does the job. Even the third most aggressive flavor would be stronger than the leading flavor in the majority of cigars on the market. It’s balanced only in the sense that everything is to the extreme. Given people's ability to associate strength only with nicotine, it’s a bit interesting that the most restrained thing might be the nicotine, which is just “strong” rather than “very strong.”

It sounds appealing and is available in one of my favorite AJ sizes a 44 ring gauge.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Would you agree with Half Wheel's statement?

"If you want a cigar that’s cranked up to 11 in just about every regard, the H. Upmann Nicaragua AJ Fernandez Heritage does the job. Even the third most aggressive flavor would be stronger than the leading flavor in the majority of cigars on the market. It’s balanced only in the sense that everything is to the extreme. Given people's ability to associate strength only with nicotine, it’s a bit interesting that the most restrained thing might be the nicotine, which is just “strong” rather than “very strong.”

It sounds appealing and is available in one of my favorite AJ sizes a 44 ring gauge.
No I don't agree with that statement at all. "Cranked up to 11", "It’s balanced only in the sense that everything is to the extreme", "aggressive", etc is going WAY overboard.
I'm not the best at identifying specific flavors and aromas, but this smoke has some great flavors going on and I would definitely recommend you try those 44 gauges.
I think you'll love 'em Mike!