What's new

Today's Smoke - 2022

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man O War Armada Corona.

It tastes pretty horrible, but that is my fault. I messed up the light, it went out, and I dropped it. The only time I ask for is my cigar time. For some reason nobody likes to listen. The phone is ringing, kid wanting to talk about asinine things and then tell me my opinion is wrong, I keep getting pointless texts. Hell, at this point I can't even remember when my last draw was.

If I didn't have to work tomorrow I would toss it and start on a Toro.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
9 is just about the sweet spot for me, as bourbon goes. I used to love Elijah Craig 12 year. Even though they took away the age statement, I still dig me some Craig but it’s not quite the same.
If you like the 12 year (and high proof), the Elijah Craig Barrel Proof A-C batches are still age stated.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What do you think of it?
I really like parts of it. It seems to smoke in sections instead of thirds. Parts of it are bright with a toasty graham cracker and lemon cream. Other parts are darker with pepper, walnuts, and dark wood. It is a mixed bag that has a lot of potential, but it seems to be hunting for an identity. At $15 a stick I would buy a five pack. If it was $10 I could see a box purchase. The truth is at $15 there are a lot of sticks that are as good or better sooner. This taste like a typical Eiroa blend in that it probably needs six months or more of rest for the magic to pop, but it is better than most of the CLE line.