What's new

Today's Smoke - 2022

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yard work done for the weekend. Got a lot done. Moved in, in July last year and it was a flipping wreck. English ivy ALL OVER the whole yard. After months and months of digging, clearing, and pulling, finally got to where I could plant grass and a garden. I love it, no paperwork, no BS red tape, no entitled Sailors (most are flipping great) to deal with. Just simple hard work. B9E5ED17-A81C-4078-AA9A-8D5FF3D59050.jpeg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yard work done for the weekend. Got a lot done. Moved in, in July last year and it was a flipping wreck. English ivy ALL OVER the whole yard. After months and months of digging, clearing, and pulling, finally got to where I could plant grass and a garden. I love it, no paperwork, no BS red tape, no entitled Sailors (most are flipping great) to deal with. Just simple hard work. View attachment 172024
Congrats man - gotta be so satisfying.

My neighbor has some kind of wild bramble that invades like crazy - its a losing battle, but I do what I can to keep it at bay.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I usually smoke a pipe for a short smoke but I do have some different brands of the little cigars. They’re ok once in a while
Oddly enough, these particular ones are aromatics (didn't know that when I bought them off cbid) and taste/smell a lot like a black Cavendish blend.