What's new

Today's Smoke - 2022

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Principle Cigars Accomplice Connecticut

A five year old Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper.
The binder is the same leaf as the Aviator wrapper with the only difference being that they weren't aesthetically wrapper grade. If the whole stick is as good as the first inch, it will be box worthy.

Edit: Past the half way point and I would take this over a CAO Gold, JdN Antaño CT, JdN Cabinetta, Casa Fernandez Connecticut or the CLE Connecticut.

Final thoughts: Very good construction and meticulous blending. I would put this up against any other CT in the $6 to $9 range without hesitation. The accomplice line was said to be an attempt to blend to a price point, but it is never obvious. A box might be a bit much for my palate, but keeping a ten pack around to rotate with a box of Amendola Cannoli Connecticuts would probably more than satisfy my cravings for CT leaf the rest of this year.

This thing blows the Bad Principles from yesterday out of the water. For two dollars more it is like stepping in to a different world. I would definitely recommend this to any CT fan looking to try something different from your typical Dominican Connecticut.

Last edited: