What's new

Today's Thrift Find

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Technically you can scan even with the amazon.com app, and just click through to see what others are listing things at...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I think you can just sign up on amazon seller for free...but if you don't want to do there are bunch of free ones just type "price scanner" in the search function of the app store...should be a bunch. I would pick one with more than 10+ratings/reviews.
Might just sign up on letgo. LOL.

Sent from my cellular device using tap to talk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I thrift almost exclusively suits and shoes. Margin on shirts is too low plus those are usually beat. Allen Edmonds shoes almost always sell quickly and at a good price. I've paid between $5-20 per pair and usually get $75-100.

Outerwear is sometimes good too--bought two Barbour waxed cotton jackets in my last outing--wife kept one and I made $80 on the other.

Suits are a little harder. Gotta stick to brands but not blindly. For example, a Brooks Brothers suit is usually a good bet, but some if their 90's suits are of really low end material. So don't just buy brand, buy brand plus quality materials.

In all things, condition is key. You've got to really carefully look things over. I once bought a gorgeous Burberry suit that fit me like a glove. When I looked at the pants more closely they were TORN UP. Shame--would have been a staple suit. Live and learn. It's a fun hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Thanks for the tips I will start looking. I usually look at shoes but they aren't that great.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
BTubes--occasionally I will go on a thrifting voyage when I'm visiting my inlaws. Did well one year, struck out (bought like...one item) the next. It's luck.

Though, if I were there when it was open, I've always thought the resale shop at Seven Hills school would be a goldmine

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One mans junk another's treasure or in this case profit! Cool thread

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Flea Market or Goodwill find. New. It's a deliberate antiqed look. This is one of those overseas manufacturers that try to create their own collectable market. You know the drill.
They are quality coasters have real cork and they're pretty thick and heavy. Hey, maybe they'd look good at your house.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Flea Market or Goodwill find. New. It's a deliberate antiqed look. This is one of those overseas manufacturers that try to create their own collectable market. You know the drill.
They are quality coasters have real cork and they're pretty thick and heavy. Hey, maybe they'd look good at your house.

Those are kinda cool.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk