6   0   0
Alternating bicep curls x3
Hammer curls x3
Concentration curls x3
Skullcrushers x3
Tricep kickbacks x3
Overhead extensions x 3

300 push-ups/squats

And a nice flareup of tricep tendonitis in my right arm...looking forward to resting it until next Monday.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
4 miles. Lovely cold weather and full sunshine, lo-fi in my ears and life is content. Got up early to sneak in a longer than normal solo walk. Sometimes you walk by yourself to be alone, and other times you walk by yourself to share the journey.

The plantar fasciitis nonsense has been mostly mitigated by a brand new pair of Nike Revolution 5's and some special insoles. Good morning to everyone.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Shoulders/back, 300 pushups/squats. Waist has lost another quarter inch and arms gained a TINY bit over the past two weeks. Gonna up the calories slightly, and protein is around 200-220g per day depending.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Alternating bicep curls x3
Hammer curls x3
Concentration curls x3
Skullcrushers x3
Tricep kickbacks x3
Overhead extensions x 3

300 push-ups/squats

And a nice flareup of tricep tendonitis in my right arm...looking forward to resting it until next Monday.
Never heard of skullcrushers. They sound painful.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
4 miles. Had an epic dream last night about fighting my way through a secret underground lab full of mutant monsters while wearing Mandalorian armor, and then making my escape in a custom 1988 Camaro IROC-Z (royal blue with black racing stripes). Then for some reason my brain couldn't leave things on a high note. I began dreaming of regrets and of people whose presence is so acutely missed in my life. Woke up in a somber and strange mood. So I walk. Grateful for this day, and all days before it and to come. But brain...if you take requests...I've always been partial to Darth Maul's lightstaff and the 1970 Chevelle Super Sport.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Aaaand with this mornings delivery, the Fortress of Swolitude is once again fully stocked with supplements for the next several weeks. Creatine is hiding in the back somewhere. :D

Last edited:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Macro flex time. This, a cheese stick and a yogurt puts lunch at a whopping 45g of protein. Can't overlook lean ground beef.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Concentration curls x3
Zottman curls x3
Standing Alternating curls x3
Kickbacks x3
Kneeling Kickbacks x3
Close-grip dumbbell press x3
Pec fly x3
Dumbbell press x3
Incline dumbbell press x3

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The secret is to go back up every time you go down a new flight. So, down one and then back up. Then down two and up one becomes the pattern. You've increased the number of steps by quite a bit on the way down. It doesn't seem like it though because you aren't trying to climb all the flights at once.

Oh, and then you get somebody else to do the reverse pattern going up the stairs. Then, you don't have to carry the kettlebell back to the small gym.