What's new

Today's workout

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Day one of cutting and you're already complaining, after complaining about bulking for the last 2 months?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: A valid point. What a wild ride it's been. Featuring such hits as "I Hope These Slacks Don't Tear When I Sit Down", "You Gonna Eat That?", and "Oh Wow, I Forgot What Hunger Feels Like"

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Shoulder and leg day! My knees are feeling beat up, so if I cardio it'll be the elliptical... But I normally don't cardio in leg day.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Between treadmill and helping with some moving...I logged a total of 15 miles walked this weekend...so there's that.

Today: Biceps/Triceps/Chest/2 miles/Ibuprofen

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Finishing the prior mentioned sets now, gonna add a moderate ab workout in.... I'm feeling squishy around the middle today. Then an hour or so break and I'll hit the cardio.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Mailroom abs now. Later on, back and biceps. Much later on, some cardio of some kind, probably jump on the elliptical today.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It is SO difficult to maintain an adequate amount of carbs as well as 200-210g of protein while staying at 1800 calories. :mad: Particularly the carbs. I find myself involuntarily going "low carb" and it makes me irritable. Complex carbs are good!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Taking my dumbbells on vacation with me, my wife said she's gonna have a lunk-alarm so I don't disturb neighboring campsites with my grunting...