What's new

Today's workout

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Have to do PT for my knee, since insurance won't pay for an MRI without it High BP and cholesterol... Looks like cardio is gonna be my new jam...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Back and bis with an intro to Cardio. Shooting for 10-15 minutes on the elliptical. We'll see what actually happens

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Actually made it to fifteen minutes yesterday! I'll do some plank work at the office and shoot for another 15 when I get home!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Actually made it to fifteen minutes yesterday! I'll do some plank work at the office and shoot for another 15 when I get home!

Hang in there man! Just find a good podcast to get you through. I'm probably gonna have to add in cardio next month when I start my cut. Mostly because in order to lose 2lbs/week...my calories need to be around 1600 a day which is absolutely NOT feasible for me. Im hitting 1600 by lunch time now haha. :oops: Rather eat 2100ish and partially make up the difference with some cardio.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Biceps/triceps/chest

With extra sets to absolutely obliterate my arms in an effort to eek out a final 1/4" over the next three weeks if I'm super lucky.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hang in there man! Just find a good podcast to get you through. I'm probably gonna have to add in cardio next month when I start my cut. Mostly because in order to lose 2lbs/week...my calories need to be around 1600 a day which is absolutely NOT feasible for me. Im hitting 1600 by lunch time now haha. :oops: Rather eat 2100ish and partially make up the difference with some cardio.
I jam to metal for weights and techno for cardio, I just gotta get the endurance levels back up! Think I'm going to add both sides of the arms to my Friday shoulder/leg workout!