What's new

Today's workout

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Shoulders/back/2 miles

"Egg Beaters have a ton of protein and are super low calorie...why the hell did I stop eating those in the morning?"

*takes a bite of Egg Beaters*

"Ah. I remember now."

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Nothing on the docket for formal exercise today, but I'm going to Silver Dollar City, so I'll probably walk several miles... Although, that will probably be offset by ~5,000 calories of deep fried food.... Gonna suck losing progress, but that's what vacations are for!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nothing on the docket for formal exercise today, but I'm going to Silver Dollar City, so I'll probably walk several miles... Although, that will probably be offset by ~5,000 calories of deep fried food.... Gonna suck losing progress, but that's what vacations are for!

Yup. It's so easy to get all stressed on vacation about macros/exercise but the fact remains that unless you're smashing 3 gallons of ice cream a day or something...a few days or a week off the program isn't going to derail your goals. Vacation is supposed to be for letting loose. I sure as heck enjoyed myself last month.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Biceps/triceps/chest/2 miles

This morning I discovered that Egg Beaters aren't so bad...when mixed with 3oz slow-cooked beef cheek meat and 1/4 cup fat free shredded cheddar. A tasty way to hit 50g protein in one go and stay just under 300 calories.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shoulders/back/2 miles

"Egg Beaters have a ton of protein and are super low calorie...why the hell did I stop eating those in the morning?"

*takes a bite of Egg Beaters*

"Ah. I remember now."
They use to make a "Florentine" version that was more palatable. It may be worth checking out.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
They use to make a "Florentine" version that was more palatable. It may be worth checking out.
Ya know....you might be on to something. One time I found a "southwest" version that basically just added salsa...but it was miles ahead of the regular.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
BACK AT IT!! C'est and Tris, might get some cardio after lawn care, but with 3 acres, I'm not holding my breath!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Abs and 30 minutes on the treadmill, and now I'm getting ready to head out the door to PT for more cardio and leg training.